Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venom, Radiant

OS
    iOS

Venom, Radiant

Did anyone try those talis ?

I got blood frags and was wondering which ones I should get. Or should I skip and get more Warlords as they are pretty decent.

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    I have yet to find a viable ally for Venom talismans. The extra damage is around 1k and negative effects are calculated on a per target basis. You may have 1 enemy with 2 negative effects, another with 1 and another with none. I have yet to see them inflct all 3 on one enemy. From my experience I would rather have the blood frags back.

I cant give any input on Radiant but I am considering picking up one more set of Warlord. I don’t think they are going anywhere though so even if you wait until the next phase of the mega event you can still get them. There may be something better to purchase in the coming months.

OS
    Android
    Venom are meant for Doomsday Eddie in my opinion. They just seem to work incredibly well on him. Don't have radiant Talismans so I can't comment on them. I would recommend you save for Killer Prime or Warrior Banshee but if not then Warlord talismans are still great to have.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I have yet to find a viable ally for Venom talismans. The extra damage is around 1k and negative effects are calculated on a per target basis. You may have 1 enemy with 2 negative effects, another with 1 and another with none. I have yet to see them inflct all 3 on one enemy. From my experience I would rather have the blood frags back.

I cant give any input on Radiant but I am considering picking up one more set of Warlord. I don’t think they are going anywhere though so even if you wait until the next phase of the mega event you can still get them. There may be something better to purchase in the coming months.
    That is a very good idea, I guess I will stick to the frags until we know whats coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Venom are meant for Doomsday Eddie in my opinion. They just seem to work incredibly well on him. Don't have radiant Talismans so I can't comment on them. I would recommend you save for Killer Prime or Warrior Banshee but if not then Warlord talismans are still great to have.

My Doomsday is sporting Eclipses and I am kind of used to that lol
    I already got Killer Prime and Banshee. I am not convinced though that the 3* London Officer is a nice to have, did you try him ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    That is a very good idea, I guess I will stick to the frags until we know whats coming.

My Doomsday is sporting Eclipses and I am kind of used to that lol
    I already got Killer Prime and Banshee. I am not convinced though that the 3* London Officer is a nice to have, did you try him ?
    London Officer should be the last one you buy lmao. I have no reason to buy him at all.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-18-17-04-02~2.png
Views: 509
Size:  674.6 KBLondon Officer is so cool cuz when he is fully sharded he has 110% chance of doing whatever it is he does. Don't waste frags or shards on this bumbling clown

OS
    Android
    Warlords are worth every blood soul aren't they just!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I will be trying the Radiant with Warlord on Assassin Banshee, her basic skill heals herself for the Warlord buff and she has the right slots. Have to wait until Sunday when purple LoL opens up so I can replenish 3 star evo. The last couple sac events have depleted most of my resources except for hundreds of skill shards and many new characters.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    London Officer is so cool cuz when he is fully sharded he has 110% chance of doing whatever it is he does. Don't waste frags or shards on this bumbling clown
    That is a joke lol I guess I will just skip him.

With all the events eating all gold I have, all the latest toons are just waiting to be upgraded. At least some of the fun is back with them releasing a lot of new stuff every month.
    Last edited by apeterrr; 01-19-2019 at 10:44 PM.

OS
    Android
    Is anyone getting any worthwhile use out of the venom talisman? I can either buy a set of venom or a third set of warlord, since there is nothing else worth purchasing. I have a set of radiant and will get a second set after the gauntlet season ends.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around