Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Legacy of the Beast State of the Nation 2019 - Discussion

Legacy of the Beast State of the Nation 2019 posted in a closed thread here.

Let the discussions and excitement begin!
    Last edited by druid138; 01-18-2019 at 08:40 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the preview, guys! 2019 looks awesome! Guilds looks to be the highlight. The Ailing Kingdom rework is intriguing, along with the Cultist redesigns - as long as the Owl keeps his stylish scarf, as Osiris immortalized here!

Also, the inventory improvements will be much appreciated!

Is Isle of Avalon expected in 2019, or will that be 2020?

Also, are any major adjustments / additions to Relics planned?
    Last edited by druid138; 01-18-2019 at 09:57 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I see all good things here. Many things that this community has asked for are slowly coming down the pipe. Will there be bugs? Of course but that is the nature of an evolving game. If we look at the grand picture we should feel some satisfaction that the developers do consider and value our input and that changes are made based on that input. I have played many games over the years and this is one of the closest communities I have ever been a part of. Whether you are ranter or a suggestor, we should all continue to work together to make this game better and better.

OS
    Android
    Agreed! I definately got the same feeling that just because a response from developers to a rant did not come instantly doesn't mean they didn't take notice...

Everything in here for 2019 looks like more reason to hang around...
    Thankyou LOTB!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    These changes sound very interesting. I'm looking forward to them!

I got really excited about this, it looks like we can somehow have a voice in the development and evolution of the game and that is a great thing.

Looking forward for 2019 and lotB!

OS
    Android
    Thank you Kaz and NF, I have seen things improve drastically over the past year both in content and function. All the new talismans and characters being constantly introduced are great goals to pursue, making us use different builds each month to stay competitive. Guilds sound awesome, I really enjoy this forum and interaction with other Legacy enthusiasts.

OS
    Android
    Really pleased to see a lot of things on here, mainly the idea of focusing on improving a lot of existing features that are in dire need of a revamp. The overhauls of the Sacrifice and Arena are perhaps the most needed, and I'm glad that they're finally going to be worked on and improved upon. I think we can all agree that while some of the rewards of Sacrifice and Arena are indeed useful and sought after, they're rather outdated when we look at what has been added to the game.

Out of all the mentioned additions, the in-game help catalogue especially stands out to me, since it takes FOREVER to find anything at the moment, and so I'm looking forward to that too. Hopefully, the eventual release of the Guilds and Silent Planet will be (Somewhat, at least) smooth and help to keep the game exciting.

Overall, I think 2019 looks to be a pretty good year! Cheers, LOTB team! \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    OMG, menu enhancements! I hold out hope for not having to spend 75% of gauntlent time swapping talismans! Woot!!!

Also interesting on the short retrospective bit. There was a heeaaaappp of new stuff in 2018!

But yes, Guilds/Cosmic Talis/Silent Planet are all awesome things to look forward too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I'm looking forward to the guilds, silent planet, and it nice to see my idea (and a few other people) for single talismans is getting developed. I wish that they would be able to have more than one on a character but I'm not complaining. It will be great to fill that useless slot. And a chat feature!!!!