Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sounds like a lot of interesting stuff, but also sounds like it's going to be even more of a 25 hours a day autoplay grind.

Updating arena is a good plan, and rewarding defense wins also sounds good, but will likely also lower the number of players with easy defense for easy wins during events. I'm guessing this is the desired result.

OS
    Android
    Great ideas! Thumbs up!

OS
    Android
    Looking forward to all the changes and new challenges I must say!
    And seems some of them will be implemented already this month (like improving the Sacrifice system)
    I'm personally looking forward to see what changes will be made in the Gauntlet, especially if it means less dubs... the current grade S (does S stands for stun?) with 5x in a row Horus, Prisoner and Alchemist combo was spoiling a bit the fun.
    So for sure appreciate all feedback is taken seriously!
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Exciting news!
    Really looking forward to wiki. Maybe it will be also accessible via web. I hope we get "which character does which effect" similar to effect guide on forums.
    I am looking forward to waste another year with this game

OS
    Android
    Looking forward to the guilds and hopefully the long lost Corrupt Wolf Cultist finds his way into the ailing kingdom. Can't wait for the inventory changes and the long awaited changes to arena. Looking forward to gauntlet balancing as well. Breezing through to the first battle off SSS to get whole teams destroyed six times in a row by one hit from Final Frontier Eddie was just plain stupid. I personally don't have time or patience to swap talismans constantly and practice against my own defence over and over so any changes there will be awesome. I guess it was smart not to mention Isle of Avalon here just in case it doesn't make it this year but maybe we'll get lucky and get it this year as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Looking forward to the guilds and hopefully the long lost Corrupt Wolf Cultist finds his way into the ailing kingdom.
    My 5-star Ox Cultist needs a new suit!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the preview. So many much needed updates being addressed here. Good to see you guys focusing on this.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    My 5-star Ox Cultist needs a new suit!
    Yeah man, The scarf doesn't really go so well with the combat boots. There's a Fox Cultist in the comics also, I wonder if he will show up.

OS
    Android
    Lots of good stuff here but one thing that bothers me: Wiki

The info will be great, but, I always thought this would be on a website somewhere, rather than in-game.

Many times I won't want to quit what I'm doing in-game but want to look up a character/talisman/effect/etc.

eg: I am grinding away on auto with something and want to look up details about a character/effect/talisman for some reason (eg: helping people here, planning strategies for completing events/levels/gauntlet/pvp teams/etc). I don't want to have to quit what I'm doing in-game to do that!

Basically in-game is useful (and pleased to have it!), but having it all on a website is also just as useful IMO.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Looks promising but I hope being in a guild will remain optional and won't give access to exclusive characters or items. One of the thing I love the most in this game is the ability to play and progress on my own terms and not being forced to be competitive inside a clan/guild to get new eddies or talismans. Hope this wont change in the future.