Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismt View Post
    Looks promising but I hope being in a guild will remain optional and won't give access to exclusive characters or items. One of the thing I love the most in this game is the ability to play and progress on my own terms and not being forced to be competitive inside a clan/guild to get new eddies or talismans. Hope this wont change in the future.
    Ditto. It will be nice if everything that Guilds offer will still be available to other players in some way (even if it takes longer).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Game looking lit fam, guilds were a thing i wanted in this game for quite a while now, and hey, good one devs.

Could be a place to ask for help instead of coming to the forums every 20 mins to ask about this new thing i just found or help is this talisman or char good.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!