Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

18-Jan-19 Anyone else having problems getting in?

I can't even get to the point where it starts loading. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and can't even get a response from the servers.

Anyone else having a problem?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I can't even get to the point where it starts loading. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and can't even get a response from the servers.

Anyone else having a problem?
    Disregard... apparently something going on with my phone. Everything else works but this game. I'm able to get in on my POS tablet. Argh!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Don't know if it applies to you : https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...anuary-18-2019

OS
    Android
    Same here. I have open support ticket and I've got the information that issue with thirt party caused the problems. Still waiting to fix it and hope they will find a way to compensate us for the time of troubles.

OS
    iOS
    I can get in, but the game is messed up for me.

Every evebta never starts for me so I have to delete and reinstall the game to get the event live. This event was no different so did the usual.

Now I have no arena and no trooper store. Both says it’ll be available in a future update. I have no troopers. In the news feed it tells me about all May events and the current one is about herois souls. Even in the store I can’t purchase SoT Mega refills, they aren’t there.

Sent a ticket off and hopefully it gets fixed soon. I’ll be annoyed if I miss all this event and all the new characters.

OS
    Android
    Sent a ticket too, not been able to get in since yesterday afternoon after reinstalling as wasn't getting frag rewards on sacrifice. Hope they fix it soon. Missed out on lots of trooper points etc.

OS
    Android
    Clear cache
    Force stop
    Airplane mode. On
    Open the app
    Wait for gal04 error
    Airplane mode off
    Profit.

OS
    Android
    It works for me BUT ... without the access to any PVP mode and I can't use my troopers, so pretty much still unplayable game.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    Clear cache
    Force stop
    Airplane mode. On
    Open the app
    Wait for gal04 error
    Airplane mode off
    Profit.
    Seems that works somehow. Game access restored but missing Arena and last rewards there. Also no troopers in my list and no events access. New ticket has been created to support. Let see what they can do. Thank you for the hint. I have to use it every time when logging itherwise game freez at the begining and does not proceed any further

OS
    Android
    It is only a temporary fix to be able to enter the game. But support has to find a proper fix. It is annoying to do everytime