Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    (Hope the loading issue has been sorted for most/all players-back to the topic)

Looking at the Sacrifice chamber, i have noticed that the “improvement” includes, that soul fragments have been added to the drop pool of all tiers...
    Now, i hope that the slots have some kind of fixed drop. f.e. slot one: souls shards ONLY, slot two: souls ONLY, slot three: skill shards ONLY, aso.
    Otherwise i see this more as a crippling move that an improvement.

We have been screwed by the T6 awarding only SS and LS instead of bunches of Rare Souls before. Imagine that you will only receive 10 Legendary Warrior Soul Fragments or whatewer BS shards have been added....that would be worse than 1 Legendary Soul and a Skill Shard from before imho

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    (Hope the loading issue has been sorted for most/all players-back to the topic)

Looking at the Sacrifice chamber, i have noticed that the “improvement” includes, that soul fragments have been added to the drop pool of all tiers...
    Now, i hope that the slots have some kind of fixed drop. f.e. slot one: souls shards ONLY, slot two: souls ONLY, slot three: skill shards ONLY, aso.
    Otherwise i see this more as a crippling move that an improvement.

We have been screwed by the T6 awarding only SS and LS instead of bunches of Rare Souls before. Imagine that you will only receive 10 Legendary Warrior Soul Fragments or whatewer BS shards have been added....that would be worse than 1 Legendary Soul and a Skill Shard from before imho
    I did a tier 6 test yesterday and what I got was a couple of skill shards, one heroic soul, I think 3 rare souls and 3 warrior souls and around 150 legendary soul fragments. I don't remember the exact rewards but it was definitely around that. Rather underwhelming if you ask me.

OS
    Android
    Hey devs what about a CLAIM ALL button at each fragment type on book of souls?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    yes pleassssssss

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Yes this absolutely I've been whining about wanting this for such a long time. The Sacrifice event was a great example of why we need a claim all button.

OS
    Android
    Even better: a slider like for using shards/runes set to claim all as default - handy, easy and flexible!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Even better: a slider like for using shards/runes set to claim all as default - handy, easy and flexible!
    you sir, i have just gained lots and lots of respect for you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    you sir, i have just gained lots and lots of respect for you
    Glad that you like the idea! Now we can only cross fingers that they implement this!
    Should not be too hard as the tool already exists in the code from the shard/rune menu! Some minor adaptions in size maybe and we would be ready to go!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020