Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The soul updates are exciting too...but we need a way to go through mass amounts of basic souls without it taking forever. Honestly having an option to just sell them would be cool, even for a small amount. Preferably though if there was a way to sacrifice 1 and 2 star characters quicker. Or maybe just an option to sell all of a certain category? That also reminds me, the sell screen needs to be updated, at least for talismans, its annoying to have to dig around looking for all the level 1s

OS
    iOS
    Decent set of updates and good to see these changes - they all seem decent too which is good. Good to see Bass Eddie getting an immediate upgrade as he is really poor for five star...but then Killers is useless too in my eyes.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Wicker and Carriage are 2 of my favorite eddies, cant wait to see them be at least playable now.

Very excited for the 4 set sentinel talis, and also the cost reduction on some of the old ones, I wanna experiment a little with duplicate sets but wasnt worth it before

Although am I the only who thinks 65% damsge reduction passive is nuts?
    no ur not the only one

personally i think 50-60% would be enough but 65 is a bit much basically unkillable unless crave or heal block is inflicted level

because i havenot done legit calculation on how shields work but if my gusess are correct: this game reduce multiplictivelyand
    for example:

we assume both destiny and fortune is present on the team and calculate damage after defence and resist

FFE hit for 20k dmg to all your team member (pertty decent hit on a magnus)
    fortune reduce this damage to 7k (65%)
    team has another member with destiny reduce the damage further to
    5.6k (20%)
    and then you heal back around 5% of your max hp (we gonna assume you have 30k health so you heal 1.5k)

so you suffered 5.6k x4 damage and healing 1.5k*4

you have taken 16.4k damage

wow you just lived through that

now lets calculate how much damage would one need to atleast deal damage to this thing
    based upon 30k health (mid-tier ish relic+talisman)
    the heal is 1.5k
    reverse the multiplication of destiny and fortune you get:

so anything below 5.357k hits deal negetive damage to this thing?

so this is pertty much 5.4k flat damage reduction combined with a UNREMOVEABLE % reduction (81.25%) if destiny and fortune is present on team,
    throw in some passives like the Madam, Assassin Banshee, GPD and then add sustain talismans and ur gonna live pertty darn well. it will be massively funny because there is absolutely no means for something like PoM to damage this thing what so ever unless craved or heal blocked hahahaha

basically. assuming my assumption hold up, fortune+destiny interaction just went from the current 50% to the bloody hell 81.25% (you take 2.666 times less damage)

of course, if this game only take the highest reduction(i saw this thread somewhere before). then its not too bad~
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-22-2019 at 03:54 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Im not sure where I got this from (could be dodgy memory) but I had a feeling that shields dont stack the same way proc chances do?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

As far as Iknow damage reduction doesn't stack. So The higher of all with stay. Fortune vs. Destiny. Only fortune will apply

OS
    iOS
    Fortune is a talisman effect that only affects the ally to which they are equipped while the effects from Destiny affect the entire team similar to Golden Phoenix Dog and in the latter case the GPD will override the Destiny set. Not sure how that will apply to the ally wearing Fortune.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Based on these buffs to Wicker Man Eddie, plus the name of our next event ("The Gates of Dawn" - lyrics from The Wicker Man), I'm gonna guess that we'll see both the update and the dungeon event tomorrow. Plus, the Ailing Kingdom revamp described in the 2019 State of the Nation could be coming tomorrow as well. Midwinter fires indeed!
    Last edited by druid138; 01-23-2019 at 09:10 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    We better pray that this third party server issue does not hit everyone tonight then!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Are the servers up? I haven't been able to play since the update.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ill View Post
    Are the servers up? I haven't been able to play since the update.
    Not yet, for me its been before the update even! Might be waiting for a new version of the game to hit the app store...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs