Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    555
    (Hope the loading issue has been sorted for most/all players-back to the topic)

    Looking at the Sacrifice chamber, i have noticed that the “improvement” includes, that soul fragments have been added to the drop pool of all tiers...
    Now, i hope that the slots have some kind of fixed drop. f.e. slot one: souls shards ONLY, slot two: souls ONLY, slot three: skill shards ONLY, aso.
    Otherwise i see this more as a crippling move that an improvement.

    We have been screwed by the T6 awarding only SS and LS instead of bunches of Rare Souls before. Imagine that you will only receive 10 Legendary Warrior Soul Fragments or whatewer BS shards have been added....that would be worse than 1 Legendary Soul and a Skill Shard from before imho

  2. #32
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    (Hope the loading issue has been sorted for most/all players-back to the topic)

    Looking at the Sacrifice chamber, i have noticed that the “improvement” includes, that soul fragments have been added to the drop pool of all tiers...
    Now, i hope that the slots have some kind of fixed drop. f.e. slot one: souls shards ONLY, slot two: souls ONLY, slot three: skill shards ONLY, aso.
    Otherwise i see this more as a crippling move that an improvement.

    We have been screwed by the T6 awarding only SS and LS instead of bunches of Rare Souls before. Imagine that you will only receive 10 Legendary Warrior Soul Fragments or whatewer BS shards have been added....that would be worse than 1 Legendary Soul and a Skill Shard from before imho
    I did a tier 6 test yesterday and what I got was a couple of skill shards, one heroic soul, I think 3 rare souls and 3 warrior souls and around 150 legendary soul fragments. I don't remember the exact rewards but it was definitely around that. Rather underwhelming if you ask me.

  3. #33
    Senior Member DanielRacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    302
    Hey devs what about a CLAIM ALL button at each fragment type on book of souls?
    Daniel-3568

  4. #34
    Senior Member Zantarath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Hey devs what about a CLAIM ALL button at each fragment type on book of souls?
    yes pleassssssss

  5. #35
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Hey devs what about a CLAIM ALL button at each fragment type on book of souls?
    Yes this absolutely I've been whining about wanting this for such a long time. The Sacrifice event was a great example of why we need a claim all button.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,085
    Even better: a slider like for using shards/runes set to claim all as default - handy, easy and flexible!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Marshall
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper

  7. #37
    Senior Member Zantarath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Even better: a slider like for using shards/runes set to claim all as default - handy, easy and flexible!
    you sir, i have just gained lots and lots of respect for you

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    you sir, i have just gained lots and lots of respect for you
    Glad that you like the idea! Now we can only cross fingers that they implement this!
    Should not be too hard as the tool already exists in the code from the shard/rune menu! Some minor adaptions in size maybe and we would be ready to go!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Marshall
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •