OS
    iOS

But confused about a reply from support

So I sent off a message to support a day ago and I received the day after a reply which to my mind doesn’t really describe the issue I mentioned in my original email. Here’s my email and reply. Any thoughts on the subject would be awesome.

Hi

This morning I began the sacrifice event and I was sure that I received (along with other characters) a sentinel demon or a sentinel banshee not sure which it was. After continuing to sacrifice I wanted to take a closer look at the sentinel girl but she wasn’t in my inventory. I could be wrong but I don’t think that I sac’d her and if I did, would it be possible to replace her with a 4* character.

I’m sorry to have to ask but would it be possible to check;
    1. If I did actually get her
    2. If I sac’d her

And of course to reinstate her and take an equivalent 4* character I haven’t locked out.

Thanks in advance for taking the trouble. It’s really appreciated

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Ian

Here is the reply;

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. The loading issue you are describing is being caused by an issue with a 3rd party provider we utilize. We have been working with this provider to find a solution.

We will update you as soon as a fix is found. Thank you so much for your patience while we work.

Best regards,

Michelle

Michelle always does a great job in my opinion. I just feel in this case the reply really doesn’t fit the querie.

OS
    iOS
    I not wanting to start a shit storm about support. I think they do a fantastic job. Just really wanted to hear peoples thoughts about this 3rd party developer. In the past I’ve asked to have Wicker Eddie reinstated as I sac’d him off in the early days of the game, then we had these missions/challenges that needed him to complete them. I got him back without any issues and that was great support. (Though I really don’t think I sac’d this sentinel 4* girl)

OS
    iOS
    The reason they swapped Wicker Eddie for you is because he isn't available ANYWHERE in the game after the initial drop.

They typically will NOT swap any character which can be acquired in the game. You can get the Banshees or Demons via soul drops.. they aren't going to swap those for anything. If you sacrificed whatever it was.. you'll have to wait for it to drop again. Imagine the number of requests they'd get asking for swaps... Imagine how many would try and exploit swapping.. and how much they'd have to actually examine the playing of every player requesting a swap before swapping anything... it would be completely untenable. They have never swapped any character for any reason other than those first 4 Eddies - Holy Smoke, Wicker, Soldier, and GRE.

Since they've (finally) implemented a "You can not sacrifice this character" for the one-off Eddies.. I doubt they'll be swapping anything anymore, except maybe for older players that actually could sacrifice those one-offs..

As for the support response.. it was probably an automated reply having nothing to do with your email because they got inundated with tickets for the loading issues yesterday.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-19-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Well it’s the response that has nothing that I can see, to do with my ticket. But I see your point about the swapsies. In that case I really hope it’s a glitch because I can’t see myself ditching a character I didn’t already have. Could of also been the shinobi sentinel girl.