Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Note the reason I suggested Baroness was not for her healing, but for her extra turn granting. She packs a decent punch especially for her power move and grants extra turns.. that was the imperative thing (Also wears Destiny talismans so it makes her more difficult to kill -- although it can happen due to the buff stealing enemies in GASV).

If you have another character which grants allies extra turns that can help the baroness jsut seems to do it without fail hen she uses her Power ability.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Redan
    FFE
    Killer Prime

1:39mn
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    You might want to check out this thread as well:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...Vault-autoplay

OS
    iOS
    Honestly I haven't even bothered with auto farming it, i just do it manually, mostly out of Laziness.

My setup:

Phantom eddie (Angel/nightmare) Killer prime (Energy/mark) Prisoner (Primordials) Rainmaker (Any talisman really, he still delivers, even with no talisman)

Phantom for guaranteed sleep, killers for obvious reasons, prisoner for passive disable. Rainmaker to 1 shot the boss at the end.

Haven't tried this on auto farm, except for once which i left by accident and it got all the way to the boss, so i don't know exactly if it would pull it off on auto farm, probably not, but manually it's a guaranteed win.

OS
    Android
    Damn, I didn't see that thread. Thanks for pointing it out.

OS
    iOS
    Tried several teams with no luck so far. Today, I tried the following setup and worked. I will have to try this few more times To make sure it works. This one run I felt I was lucky because they were attacking ferryman (dumb AI lol). But if they attack FFE, he is still getting 2-3 shotted due to lack of maxed relics.

FFE: eternal talisman
    KP: warlord, sustain, immunity
    Ferryman: talisman doesn’t matter. Maybe trap might help when those stupid dogs remove all the buffs.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Dammit I wish I could see this level. I can't obtain the final skull because of a bug they can't seem to fix :/
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race