Oh boi.

Finding teams that can be lead to victory is one thing. Finding teams that can lead themselves to victory is an another. It's like trying to find a team that can't lose, in a particular, given context. But this is a difficult context.

I've tried different approaches, one of them even reached the boss (Horus, Prisoner, Benjamin, 2 eternals, 1 primordial). Problem is, buffs get easily lost on this quest (death dogs and hellhounds), so stacking shields with augments with multi-hitters and a perfect hit enforcer (assassin pyro soldier) isn't going to work. Trying to stunlock everything (Horus) works slightly better, but then again, the two hellhounds in the end will cleanse that, plus the boss can't be stunned anyway. The prisoner can only disable their passives for 1 turn, and an autocombat team would normally have difficulties dispatching them that quickly.

I'm going to continue experimenting, but I'd like to ask everyone, who reached the vault, to share their experiences here, maybe we can work something out!