Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Gold and Souls auto-combat farming

Oh boi.

Finding teams that can be lead to victory is one thing. Finding teams that can lead themselves to victory is an another. It's like trying to find a team that can't lose, in a particular, given context. But this is a difficult context.

I've tried different approaches, one of them even reached the boss (Horus, Prisoner, Benjamin, 2 eternals, 1 primordial). Problem is, buffs get easily lost on this quest (death dogs and hellhounds), so stacking shields with augments with multi-hitters and a perfect hit enforcer (assassin pyro soldier) isn't going to work. Trying to stunlock everything (Horus) works slightly better, but then again, the two hellhounds in the end will cleanse that, plus the boss can't be stunned anyway. The prisoner can only disable their passives for 1 turn, and an autocombat team would normally have difficulties dispatching them that quickly.

I'm going to continue experimenting, but I'd like to ask everyone, who reached the vault, to share their experiences here, maybe we can work something out!

OS
    Android
    Benji (Eternal)
    Gunner Lilith (Life, Immunity,
    Advantage)
    Set (Shadow, Immunity)

This team has been working so far for me. I'm only missing one relic (Gunner Fury) so that might play a big part as well.

Occasionally the Assassin Hellraiser will take Set down but Benji wastes no time bringing him back. That wave seems to be the only one where this team is challenged.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the suggestion! Will try this out next time I play (I have these characters).

"I'm only missing one relic" If by this you mean that you have only one relic not maxed out, then I'm quite far behind in this regard. We'll see how much they matter.

By the way, may I ask, if you take advantage of the gunner Lilith passive, then why bother equipping her with an immunity talisman?
    Also, which eternal set are you using on Benji? I have a mystical and an overwhelming. Normally I'd go with the former, as he's the only one who can't be revived in the team.

OS
    Android
    Benji has 4 Overwhelming and 2 Mystical. I've just had the Immunity on the Lilith forever just from dealing with Prisoners in Arena. Maybe something different would work now but I think I used Predator in the beginning but it wasn't working as well. I've also used Steel/Guard or Energy on Set as well. I don't spend much time moving talismans around and there's a lot of newer ones that I haven't had time to look into yet. I only have the one relic left to purchase, I have 359/360 so that may make a drastic difference here.

OS
    Android
    Can you clarify what thing you are looking for a team for, I don't understand.

Cheers.

OS
    Android
    The inquiry is how to auto farm the gold and souls skull quest, no character restrictions.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Crusader, Baroness (Destiny), Killer Prime

Auto-run will lose about 1 in 10 runs because theBaroness gets killed and then no one heals as much. On Manual, this runs through the battle with the enemies rarely even getting a turn. --

Crusader cleans hit (forgot the name of it. The basic with the + icon).. Killer Prime Basic, Baroness Power.. extra turns granted.... Crusader cleans hit again, Killer Prime basic (everyone's dead on the other side) .. if someones still standing Baroness still has a turn.

Substitute Crusader Fury when it's available.

Wish Autoplay was smart enough.

I've also had good luck with Alchemist, FFE or DDE, and M Lilith (destiny)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Benji (Eternal)
    Gunner Lilith (Life, Immunity,
    Advantage)
    Set (Shadow, Immunity)
    Well it seems like your relics helped you more than you think. I tried this team 4 times. They reached the hellraiser only once, the other times they died on the first wave (savage reapers put bombs and triggered them, almost instantly killing everyone).

On the other hand, once I substituted gunner Lilith with Killer Prime, the whole battle became a breeze. His basic ability almost full-heals the team every turn, and his passive removes the revenge from the hellraiser, plus his attacks damage scale with the opponents max hp, which is a lot in this case. I put a guard shield on him to make sure Benjamin can trigger his fury more often, and basically that's it.

Worthy of mention though, once my team reached the boss, Benjamin opened with his fury move. If he didn't, he probably would have been sleep locked by the hellhounds. Maybe I'll have to let go of the eternal set to get an immunity set instead, and equip everyone with guard sets to ensure constant perfect immunity on the team, even in the presence of hellhounds.

"Crusader, Baroness (Destiny), Killer Prime"
    Sadly I don't have the Baroness, but as I mentioned above, thanks to the bloodlust inflicted by Killer Prime, her healing seems superfluous anyway (might be becouse I'm using multihitters).

Well it seems like Killer Prime is the ultimate autocombat character in the game right now.

OS
    Android
    I've just noticed that I forgot to put the word "Vault" in thread title, I'm an idiot.

OS
    Android
    I replaced the Lilith with Killer Prime this morning and that seemingly works better. This team was never challenged and cleared the level in two minutes.