OS
    Android

Issue on Level 7 Gunnar Rift

I am having an issue where sometimes after choosing an action nothing happens - it's not that the game freezes, but the basic attack or power move never goes off and it just sits there with the waiting animation. This happened three times on level 7 of the current Rift Dungeon, but did not happen on levels 5 or 6 of the same dungeon. Two times I exited out by closing the app from the Samsung Galaxy 6 open apps menu, and the 3rd time I closed it by exiting the mission (and failing, although ironically I leveled up that time). Anyway, just wanted to report the issue. Thanks, really enjoying the game and haven't often encountered bugs like this!

OS
    iOS
    Yep same here just level 7
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Occured to me once in tier10 Assassin Dungeon, after pressing Fury and the characters didn't take any action and shake their day away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Occured to me once in tier10 Assassin Dungeon, after pressing Fury and the characters didn't take any action and shake their day away.
    Me too! very frustrating...

OS
    Android
    Happened to me as well at stages 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 of Assassin Dungeon and it would seem that it can occur anywhere in the time rift. Actually, I lost more Sands of Time on freezes than on completed runs.

OS
    iOS
    just happened to me twice in a row on stage 7 for the assassin dungeon open right now.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    +1 on stage 7 more or less all the times I tried (8). Then gave up and spent the rest of the SoT on Underworld Madness farming

OS
    Android
    Just happened to me this morning on Assassin 8. I'm going to skip the rift until I know this is fixed.