Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,758
    Does anyone know how many people have been effected by the third party problem? I have only one of my troopers that have not logged in for 1 day. I have experienced several times that it took more th han one try to login, but otherwise have not had any problems.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  2. #52
    Senior Member tex-0775's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    128
    The game is also working on my ipad again. Still irritated about the lack of info though

    To those who were affected, did you receive your rewards from arena/gauntlet reset? I know that i got from gauntlet (3 talis) but i’m not sure about arena
    \,,/ - - \,,/ ---------"There can be Önly Öne"--------- \,,/ - - \,,/

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    The game is also working on my ipad again. Still irritated about the lack of info though

    To those who were affected, did you receive your rewards from arena/gauntlet reset? I know that i got from gauntlet (3 talis) but i’m not sure about arena
    Guantlet is ok with sure, but I can not confirm arena too. However it was not on focus during the issues.

  4. #54
    Member IZI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    42
    Still the same. No PVP/gauntlet, no troopers, no time rift, no update, no contact from support other than they are aware of problems and will have a fix soon. Over 5 days now!

  5. #55
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,140
    Nope, my phone is still stuck in May
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Dark Lilith - LoL - LoL - Krampus - Werewolves / Valor

  6. #56
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,140
    Just got a message from support - Update rolling out to stores early next week and they'll be likely extending the arena event, as well as some sort of way of saying 'sorry'! Just glad they have a solution!!!
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Dark Lilith - LoL - LoL - Krampus - Werewolves / Valor

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    416
    Luckily for me I reinstalled the gane an hour before reset and it was workinf fine!

    Got an hour sacrificing and was lucky enough to pull all the Banshee’s, Phantom Ed(new for me) and got enough Fragments for Bass Eddie. Lucky I just managed to do the event.

    On like 835 Blood Fragments so i hope there’s another event for them as I’m so close to Killer Prime.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Just got a message from support - Update rolling out to stores early next week and they'll be likely extending the arena event, as well as some sort of way of saying 'sorry'! Just glad they have a solution!!!
    as someone here put it: 150 ironite incoming. Extending the arena event would be nice though, even for the non affected ones as the goals are so ridiculous ...



    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Luckily for me I reinstalled the gane an hour before reset and it was workinf fine!

    Got an hour sacrificing and was lucky enough to pull all the Banshee’s, Phantom Ed(new for me) and got enough Fragments for Bass Eddie. Lucky I just managed to do the event.

    On like 835 Blood Fragments so i hope there’s another event for them as I’m so close to Killer Prime.

    there'll be a third event where you can earn blood fragments
    Liu-5868

    from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

  9. #59
    Junior Member Douchebag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    11
    Mine was still stuck, but reinstall fixed it. Luckily, I was able to finish the event using the emulator and got the Bass Eddie and a couple of Banshees. But still would like to hear more about this issue from NF.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    326
    there is a forum post by leviathan in the announcement section:

    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post90666
    Liu-5868

    from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •