Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone know how many people have been effected by the third party problem? I have only one of my troopers that have not logged in for 1 day. I have experienced several times that it took more th han one try to login, but otherwise have not had any problems.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The game is also working on my ipad again. Still irritated about the lack of info though

To those who were affected, did you receive your rewards from arena/gauntlet reset? I know that i got from gauntlet (3 talis) but i’m not sure about arena
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    The game is also working on my ipad again. Still irritated about the lack of info though

To those who were affected, did you receive your rewards from arena/gauntlet reset? I know that i got from gauntlet (3 talis) but i’m not sure about arena
    Guantlet is ok with sure, but I can not confirm arena too. However it was not on focus during the issues.

OS
    iOS
    Still the same. No PVP/gauntlet, no troopers, no time rift, no update, no contact from support other than they are aware of problems and will have a fix soon. Over 5 days now!

OS
    iOS
    Nope, my phone is still stuck in May
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Just got a message from support - Update rolling out to stores early next week and they'll be likely extending the arena event, as well as some sort of way of saying 'sorry'! Just glad they have a solution!!!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Luckily for me I reinstalled the gane an hour before reset and it was workinf fine!

Got an hour sacrificing and was lucky enough to pull all the Banshee’s, Phantom Ed(new for me) and got enough Fragments for Bass Eddie. Lucky I just managed to do the event.

On like 835 Blood Fragments so i hope there’s another event for them as I’m so close to Killer Prime.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Just got a message from support - Update rolling out to stores early next week and they'll be likely extending the arena event, as well as some sort of way of saying 'sorry'! Just glad they have a solution!!!
    as someone here put it: 150 ironite incoming. Extending the arena event would be nice though, even for the non affected ones as the goals are so ridiculous ...

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Luckily for me I reinstalled the gane an hour before reset and it was workinf fine!

Got an hour sacrificing and was lucky enough to pull all the Banshee’s, Phantom Ed(new for me) and got enough Fragments for Bass Eddie. Lucky I just managed to do the event.

On like 835 Blood Fragments so i hope there’s another event for them as I’m so close to Killer Prime.

there'll be a third event where you can earn blood fragments
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Mine was still stuck, but reinstall fixed it. Luckily, I was able to finish the event using the emulator and got the Bass Eddie and a couple of Banshees. But still would like to hear more about this issue from NF.

OS
    Android
    there is a forum post by leviathan in the announcement section:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post90666
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race