Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Tried on my wife's Samsung S7 with Android 7 and issue still persists. I have no iOS devuces where to try again so I am not completely sure if it is device only, OS or account problem.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Douchebag View Post
    I installed the game on my fiancee's phone (exactly the same model as mine) and it's working fine with my Facebook account. Sucks that I can't play on her phone much, so I hope they'll fix it ASAP.
    I log in with my email, so maybe the 3rd party has something to do with advertising on FB, and therefore mess things up if we don't use FB.....?🤔

OS
    iOS
    Not sure. There have been a few weird things recently this one being the worst for me as I cant do much. Cant buy any new stuff or do anything other than farm the basic levels. My daughter has the game on her kindle and it wont really do anything at all while my son has the same device but it is playing fine. My ipad also work fine on another older account so really not sure. This all kicked off when I tried to reinstall after the current event did not show up at all.

Nothing at al from the devs either so getting a bit concerned that this is a bad one.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Tex, I dont have a FB account so that is not the problem. I am currently using an S9 and have no issues.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I don't have FB either. I always sign in with email. I've not experienced any issues, aside from the normal quirkiness lol. I'm using a Nexus running pie

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info guys, then I have no idea. Like Scott said, this is a weird one and the lack of info from NF, is quite annoying

OS
    iOS
    When I tried to log in via email, it took me to Facebook to log in. It maybe some setting I have, not sure. But logging via Facebook I get the issue. So don’t think Facebook/Email login involved.

Hopefully later today Leviathan will give a update...

OS
    Android
    Have you cleared you cache and then tried to log in from email?

OS
    Android
    Second try from my wife's phone and I've got full access to the whole account inventory so it seems it is no acount issue. Maybe phone or OS only. Hope they can fix it soon.

OS
    iOS
    I deleted iPad app from pressing on icon, and a second time from Settings tab. Both times email login looped me to Facebook. Both times updated to broken out of date version. I don’t have an Android device to test on. I don’t know of any other way to delete it or force the app to download most current version on iPad...