Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Hoping to hear from developers. Commenting to keep thread active, so they know we’re still unable to play...
    Leviathan??

OS
    iOS
    After a couple of more tries of uninstall/install, with no luck of course, i charged my old sony z1 compact and wtf. Now i have access to both sac and arena event. I noticed a difference between my ipad and mobile. On the ipad these extra lines that shows that download/update were being applied, were missing. I dunno if it’s possible to force update/download on ios, but maybe that could fix the problem

I also received my gauntlet rewards, not sure about arena rewards but duelist 1 doesn’t give that much anyway

Looking at my newfound trooper tab, i can see that several (regular) players hasn’t been playing for days, so maybe the problem is bigger and more widespread, than the amount of comments on this forum shows
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Having same issue since Friday, got generic response about 3rd party server, its now Tuesday, C'mon guys, we're losing event progress, trooper badges etc etc

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    i charged my old sony z1 compact and wtf.
    Lucky you, my old mobile is too old to run the game

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Douchebag View Post
    Lucky you, my old mobile is too old to run the game
    Yeah, and i wish that i’d tried sooner, then i might have gotten the count from heroic souls. Not sure i’m still here next time he’s available

BUMP NF

Btw, game’s not exactly running smooth on that older mobile. Dunno if it’s my phone or the game itself
    Last edited by tex-0775; 01-23-2019 at 08:26 AM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Getting frustrated now with the lack of update from NF. This must be the biggest issue they've had, and there seems to just be radio silence as to what is causing it and when it will be fixed.

Have had no troopers/arena/LoL etc access some Friday so have lost out on at least 5k trooper points for me and the same for my troopers (and probably lost some of them who think I've stopped logging in). Also all the benefits from the latest events/talismans etc, am basically just running the nine vault/hoards daily given they've generally better rewards than a normal level.

NF, when will this be sorted?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, this is getting old now. They need to say and do something about this - radio silence is of no use to anyone. We have all had the standard support response which in itself is a bit lazy.

If this is what bringing in third parties is like then they need to not bother and invest some of the company profits into better internal resources - less money for the share holders, a game that works for the rest of us. My company have outsourced some stuff in the past and regretted it - we do still use them of course but with service level agreements in place to make sure our customers do not get stung.

I guess at least I can farm with my SoT. I can sac but get none of the current rewards. I do seem to be getting trooper point though as it has increased each day and I have had a few notifications on opening the game too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I'm still frustrated with it too. I tried buying stuff from the store and as the purchase was going through, the game crashed and now I can't even get past the loading screen.
    I've only received an auto reply too and I truly hope this gets fixed fast. Lack of communication here is frustrating to say the least.

OS
    Android
    Turn your data off, start the game, wait until an error, then turn data back on. Opens every time for me (but with the limited access as per previous posts)

OS
    iOS
    I managed toget it all loaded on my old ipad - it does crash a bit as really it is too old to run the game but most troopers will now get some badges from me at least! My phone still not loading it properly - come on devs what is the story here!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496