Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't want to jump to conclusions....but mine appears like it's fixed. Whether it stays fixed I don't know but I have troopers, gauntlet regards, arena access etc

OS
    iOS
    Mine still is messed up. Glad yours seems to be fixed though. Hopefully that means this is slowly starting to get fixed.

OS
    Android
    Has this issued prevented you from participating in the current Arena event?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Not until last night when my game crashed as I was making a purchase in the store. I can't get past the loading screen still.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch-4441 View Post
    Not until last night when my game crashed as I was making a purchase in the store. I can't get past the loading screen still.
    Have you tried starting with data/wifi turned off?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Personally yes, arena was inaccessible

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah, this is getting old now. They need to say and do something about this - radio silence is of no use to anyone.
    Don't worry, there will be compensation when it's solved.
    Be on the lookout in the usual places for the 50 ironite link.

Seriously, I'm sure it sucks a lot for those who can't play and hope it's fixed soon.

OS
    iOS
    So I finished the shrieking souls event and decided I'd try a log out (Not a reinstall!) to see if it fixed my issue with not having the arena event update....

Well, no I am stuck in May on both my ipad and my iphone!

Going to try an old android google nexus tonight. Fingers crossed!

Otherwise, one other approach might be to use a free windows emulator? Going to try that if the old tablet doesnt work
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The lack of replies from NF is quite disturbing. Maybe they are just hoping that this issue will resolve itself when the current event is over tonight?

OS
    iOS
    It is back to the bad old days when we would lose the game for days - then it was better for ages and fixes were pretty quick. Now back to the old days with this one. Clearly not effecting everyone which is something.

I can get through troopers on my old ipad as it loaded everything up fine (though I can still not buy anything with money...ha ha...as that never worked on the ipad). Troopers getting done but the ipad crashes due to its age as it is an old one....but at least I can do nearly all troopers now. Still can't do much else but I can sack, do my dailies etc so an OK stop gap.

Why the radio silence though - this is very unusual for the team, to do and say nothing at all. Maybe tonight at reset as someone else mentioned or maybe the new update when it drops...who knows but I have to say for once they are damning in their silence.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 01-24-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496