Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    there is a forum post by leviathan in the announcement section:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post90666
    Yeah, but I meant more info about that third party. Also a compensation would be nice

OS
    iOS
    My iphone seems to be fixed - I tried it late last night UK time and it loaded up with no hitches at all. The devs emailed me to say there was a fix via an update early next week btu mine seems fine now so there must have been a server side fix at the third party - the comms between NF and the third party cannot be great as I cant see how they would not now that some fixes could happen server side without an update? Odd, but no compliants her as at least i can play all the parts now (well PVP and Gauntlet work as does LOL). We are getting compensation (not sure if global or not as support email sounded like it might be more directed) and an extra week or the current event due to issues - so no real idea of the sclae of the issue and how many affected but I started off in arena at around 1800 I think it was and I am usually starting at around 300 or so at reset.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Meanwhile, my android that was working - Weekly update and.... Bang, stuck in May
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Actually, scratch that, log out and back in and its working again!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs