OS
    iOS

Cannot access PvP, Time Rift, Troopers etc

I have copied this from main forum. Major bug on game reinstall that is effecting many here I think.

Game did not load current blodd stained arena event rewards (other players had issues during Sacrifice event and/or release of Bass Eddie).

Game was then uninstalled and reinstalled.

News tab events reverted to May 2018
    Lost Arena & Gauntlet icon now says to be released in a future update
    Lost Troopers icon now says to be released in a future update
    Shop not updated, lost Trooper and Arena shops
    Time Rift to be released in a future update - can’t access Lord of Light or BNW

If you’re having game errors also please confirm so developers know and will respond - is this a probelm for others or just a few of us that have had to reinstall?

Cheers all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Yep, I have the exact same problem on my old ipad mini!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    There are certianly a few of us on here and on the various Facebook pages too so they must be aware of it and are hopefully loking at it - this wil be the first day in years that I wont be able to do my troopers! That is annoying as hell - I even did it on holidays and xmas etc etc so this is somewhat of a pain. So, apologies to my troopers for not be able to do your badges! Not even sure if I am getting badges from my troopers as that is not showing either.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I also have the exact same bug on iPad mini. Luckily I also have an iPhone that I can play and do events on, with no problems so far. Not ideal for me however.
    Last edited by Kazzador; 01-21-2019 at 10:06 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I’m having issue also. Developers please give us a status update on the situation.

OS
    iOS
    I am having the same problems as the rest of you. I reported the problem, got the automated response, and am waiting for a fix.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzador View Post
    Yeah I also have the exact same bug on iPad mini. Luckily I also have an iPhone that I can play and do events on, with no problems so far. Not ideal for me however.
    Out of interest, has your iphone updated for the new event? Mine is now stuck in a state similar to a few days ago. Gauntlet is still showing dominance talismans, I cant see the new arena challenges and I 'think' my store is stuck too. Can still get fortunes, but someone was saying destiny talis are now available?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I acnt access any of it just cosmos world for farming - I am still getting trooper badges from my troopers at least but I cant return the favour and that is bloddy annoying - my first missed days in years! I did get a reply email and it is this third party issue mentioned elsehwere - they are trying to fix it but no timescales which again is worrying (the whole third party thing is a worry for the game in general as this sounds new to me as not heard that used as a reason before) as I can doi very little in game other than level up characters and do skull quests. I can sacrifice but cant buy anything!

A bit of a farce to say the least!

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Inam having the same issue, iPad 2 really annoying

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Out of interest, has your iphone updated for the new event? Mine is now stuck in a state similar to a few days ago. Gauntlet is still showing dominance talismans, I cant see the new arena challenges and I 'think' my store is stuck too. Can still get fortunes, but someone was saying destiny talis are now available?

Yeah my phone has all the current events and updates, still no change on iPad iOS. Something has gone wrong somewhere between certain iPad/android models communicating with the servers.
    thebest-6231