OS
    Android

Brave New World - Garden of life problems and general suggestions

Hi all,
    I think there are two problems in garden of life:

1. 3*, 4* and 5* green power up runes drop rate is too low. It's less than a half of the yellow runes drop rate. I mean the power up runes, not the Evo runes for talismans. This is a very old problem that generates a lot of frustration...

2. After more than 30 sands of time refills grinding in garden of life because of green runes shortage, I noticed that never never never never drop a single guard talisman !!!

Devs, can you take a look at these two problems??

And I have a suggestion :
    I think it will be good to have one brave new world dungeon for yellow talismans, one for red, one for green, one for blue and one for purple.
    What do you think about it??
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Mikmar, what level of GoL are you running. Guard talisman does not drop in level 9 and 10. I have seen week long runs with similar results in both GoL and GoD. I have seen drop rates of 4 to 1 of one color over the other. The same type of results of the color of talisman that drop.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Mikmar, what level of GoL are you running. Guard talisman does not drop in level 9 and 10. I have seen week long runs with similar results in both GoL and GoD. I have seen drop rates of 4 to 1 of one color over the other. The same type of results of the color of talisman that drop.
    You are right Muzzleloader, thank you very much.
    I always run level X, so if I want guard talismans I have to run level VIII.
    But the green runes drop rate is a real problem, or do you think that farming at level 8 gives more green runes??
    Why there isn't one brave new world dungeon per talisman color ?
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    iOS
    I think it's all RNG to be honest.. I seem to get way more green runes than yellow.. but I get way more yellow talismans than green.. I mean I have like 5 or 6 Zone sets complete but only 3 or 4 Quake sets. So.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If you are just focused on getting Guard talismans, I recommend dropping down to Level VII. I needed some several months ago and finally had some luck running VII instead of VIII. I'm in the same boat with getting way more yellow materials than green. I get twice as much blue materials than purple as well. Two more dungeons would definitely be welcome.

OS
    Android
    I believe the system knows what you are needing it seeking and drops everything but lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I believe the system knows what you are needing it seeking and drops everything but lol
    This! Oh, so much this!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs