Eternity Eddie is absolute god tier?
    HUEHUEEHUEHEUEHEUE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...light=INFINITE

I was doing this within the hour of the update~
    yes how shameless of me

but to be fair i have not done this in Arena since then

you dont even need Sekhmet
    decent team of fury users is enough
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-23-2019 at 04:55 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    I can tell u in terms of Eddies that I have

Absolute God tier:
    Eternity Eddie

God tier:
    FFE
    DDE
    Hallowed
    PoM

Great tier:
    Bass (Harris) Eddie
    Crusader
    BBE
    Clansman
    Cyborg
    Holy Smoke(Valor)
    Seventh Son
    Speed of Light
    Phantom
    Killers
    Pharaoh

rest is okay to shit tier
    Alexander is definitely one of the best. I played PvP team with Beast Eddie long time, and it can beat anybody in your Great tier. It got everything you need to kill off nasty teams - disable passive, turn invincibility and immunity to permadeath, heal block, crave, reduce max hp, revive and doom. And of course healing all team via bloodlust and HP drain.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 01-23-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Alexander is definitely one of the best. I played PvP team with Beast Eddie long time, and it can beat anybody in your Great tier. It got everything you need to kill off nasty teams - disable passive, turn invincibility and immunity to permadeath, heal block, crave, reduce max hp, revive and doom. And of course healing all team via bloodlust and HP drain.
    i said eddied that i have
    also my clansman/crusader can 1 shots alexanders by turn aslong as i have a cleanser
    i ran agistn stormseye's alexander a while back and it kicked my ass so i took a double sustain/warlord crusader and hit him for 65k crit true dmg~ problem solved

i also killed Rags's defence team with my crusader team and its against FFE (and prolly yours if i saw it) so saying one eddie beating another is really moot
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-24-2019 at 01:38 AM.

OS
    Android
    Im still a massive fan of Ben Breeg, hes pretty much my go to eddie for anything. Easy revive, one of the best multi turn basics in the game, removes silver buffs, lotsa heals, insta neuters blue lillith, destroys alchemist with ghost killer. Is also tanky enough for PVE while still doing big damage.

2nd best Eddie would be Mystic if he wasnt bugged LOL. But Crusader Eddie is amazing, a class of his own once u shard his Ult, 2 turns of very hard to remove invincibility, damage over time, kills shields, lil secret his ascension granting ability is bugged and gives it like all the time, idk why. Also good true damage

Really great tier: Hallowed Edddie, Clansman, Iron Eddie. Again equally good for all game modes. Iron Eddie's guaranteed stun and toxic burns makes night city unreasonably easy btw.

Need to use for the guantlet as backups tier: Samurai is pretty decent right now, Cyborg with Primordials bcause those talismans are stupid strong, start of the game eddie is surprisingly good fully sharded with proper talis. Seventh Son is great for guanlet, very reliable for PVE in general. Peace of Mind Eddie is overrated in my opinion but his fury is one of the best in the game still. RIP DDE, doesnt make the list cause nerfs, hahahaha

Untested tier: Final Frontier, ill have him soon. Stupidly strong from what ive seen.
    Phantom Eddie: crazy good in some situations, but dont see him used much.

OS
    Android
    Allies post: Ill mostly just cover newer stuff for you.

Assasin Hellraiser is secretly OP, does stupid amount of damage gives buffs and removes all effects

Lilliths are all good, even better bcause theres shard farming events from time to time and frontier coins are given out pretty frequently now. Start with Gunner Lillith, trust me, user her for like everything, get blue lilith with destiny talis for defense, assasin for remove immunity, red does a lot of damage, green is kinda usueless.

Gods: Osiris and Sehkmet are absolute must haves. Horus is insanely strong too. The others are iffy. If u want PVE start with Sehkmet cause you get fury pretty easy

Alchemist is great cuz hes basically free, put angel talismans and you can full cleanse team every turn, dont use fury it sucks, his power move does tons of damage and generates lots of fury itself tho

Prisoner for obvious reasons

I dont think ull get ahold of Musashi but hes unbelievably cool and also the most versatile character in the game really

Discount revivers are good for PVE still, gunner rescuer for example

Stuns and freezes still usually work in PVE use the nazi general and the blue rescuer