Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Previous arena events used to be 200 wins which was a good trend... not sure why it's been decided to make it 500 in this one. Unless someone still believes that repeating the same tasks infinitely is supposed to be "fun"
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    The IC rewards for this event are fantastic. They have tempted me to aim for 500 wins for the first time. My previous best is about 450.

As always, a Lone Coalgiver is holding down my D. Please punish him whenever you see him.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The IC rewards for this event are fantastic.
    This is so true, but still I cannot make the time and motivation to go for 500 wins! Especially considering the crazy bugged new purple Banshee in many defenses while I have a lone Stormy. "Fortunately" the other rewards aren't that great.
    I was really happy with the 200 wins goal in the recent Arena events. Is there a hidden autoplay Arena button somewhere that I don't see? But I know, a lot of mechanics in the game are adapted to the ultrahardcore players...
    Last edited by Blade; 01-22-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    This is so true, but still I cannot make the time and motivation to go for 500 wins! Especially considering the crazy bugged new purple Banshee in many defenses while I have a lone Stormy. "Fortunately" the other rewards aren't that great.
    I was really happy with the 200 wins goal in the recent Arena events. Is there a hidden autoplay Arena button somewhere that I don't see? But I know, a lot of mechanics in the game are adapted to the ultrahardcore players...
    I'm at 297 now - only 203 to go.

With a 0% defense that keeps my rank out of the Top 50, plus list refreshes every half hour, I'm able to get 8-10 wins an hour with only 6 losses so far. I cherrypick the easiest 4-5 teams per list. It definitely requires constant engagement during all waking hours. I'm hoping this approach will last a few more days. Usually, lists get tougher later in the week during these events, so I'm front loading as much as possible.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Agree with both of you. I'm getting tons of server issue, and battles locking up on the death blow animation as well. Not very inspiring to say the least.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Agree with both of you. I'm getting tons of server issue, and battles locking up on the death blow animation as well. Not very inspiring to say the least.
    That would be demoralizing. Fortunately, no real bugs or issues here - other than the fact that two of my wins didn't increment the event win counter for some reason. My Arena stats show 301, but the event counter shows 299.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm at 297 now - only 203 to go.

With a 0% defense that keeps my rank out of the Top 50, plus list refreshes every half hour, I'm able to get 8-10 wins an hour with only 6 losses so far. I cherrypick the easiest 4-5 teams per list. It definitely requires constant engagement during all waking hours. I'm hoping this approach will last a few more days. Usually, lists get tougher later in the week during these events, so I'm front loading as much as possible.
    Respect for your commitment and good luck for your challenge

I have 150 wins now and I am tired already. To get to 500, I would need 350 more. Given your average of 9 wins per hour these are 350/9 = 39 hours of fun in 4 days... no thanks
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    5k iron coins at 500 wins is just too good, plus all the rest of them on the way up. Gotta polish up those remaining relics trying to catch up with those who have already got them all.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    5k iron coins at 500 wins is just too good, plus all the rest of them on the way up. Gotta polish up those remaining relics trying to catch up with those who have already got them all.
    Exactly, this is my whole reason for going this far. 375 wins in and I've already maxed out my sentinel attack and magic relics. By the end I'm hoping I Max out health and fury as well.

OS
    iOS
    I am doing it for the other frags as I am done with Relics since last month. I am still seeing defenses penetrate the Assassin passive and with so many options to overcome it I don't think it will be too powerful for too long.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121