Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    This is a workout, every spare moment is,a,battle or two. And burning ironite quick, have to save enough for gauntlet. Gotta stop @500 only at 425 now. Did many of you buy the arena relics? Seemed,too,pricey for me.
    You're almost there man! I bought both levels of HP and ATK for offense, and I'm glad I did. It's hard to know how much difference they made in terms of win % or time needed. But, it seemed worth it to me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    This is a workout, every spare moment is,a,battle or two. And burning ironite quick, have to save enough for gauntlet. Gotta stop @500 only at 425 now. Did many of you buy the arena relics? Seemed,too,pricey for me.
    I did not get them, I am sure they make a difference but it seemed a bit pricey for me since I won’t be doing pvp until next month after the current event ends.

But Even with lack of pvp relics (none of my relics are higher than 5 for me) I made it to 498 now. KP and warlord talisman helped a lot. Its been a painful journey though lol.

But it’s worth it for me as I need those IC

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    I stopped at 50 battles, because I need all the SOW for gauntlet. I spend all blood fragments to buy the Prime Killer. Impossible for me to get the new talismans from the store, but it doesn't matter, because I will never reach the top rankings of arena and gauntlet.
    My goal is to get new chars for easier farming, so nice event for me.

OS
    Android
    The IC rewards are nice but it's too time consuming for me. I'm gonna skip it this time.

Greetings Troopers!

The Bloodstained Arena event has been extended by 1 week!

This will allow players who are experiencing the loading/event triggering bug that is currently live to participate after they have downloaded our upcoming fix. More details on that solution here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...arly-Next-Week

Cheers!

Leviathan \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Greetings Troopers!

The Bloodstained Arena event has been extended by 1 week!

This will allow players who are experiencing the loading/event triggering bug that is currently live to participate after they have downloaded our upcoming fix. More details on that solution here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...arly-Next-Week

Cheers!

Leviathan \m/
    Thanks for the update, Leviathan! Could you please explain what is meant by "extended"? Will the event be run a second time? Or will win totals be cumulative across two weeks? Or something else? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    That is awesome news Leviathan, Many Thanks!
    I bet the top contenders will be sweating now! Might be the easiest way ever to make the 20K club!
    The top 50 ranked players can all make the 10k club, that's something different!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    That is great news for all those who were kept from participating in the arena event or unable to fully participate for whatever reasons. I wouldn't have spent all the time and ironite to reach my current rank, while skipping gauntlet. The IC earned is nice, but I probably wont participate in another arena event to this extent in the future.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    That's a damn shame ML! Give it a good break and save up a heap of ironite and have another crack in a few months?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That is awesome news Leviathan, Many Thanks!
    I bet the top contenders will be sweating now! Might be the easiest way ever to make the 20K club!
    The top 50 ranked players can all make the 10k club, that's something different!
    I'm guessing that we'll have a normal weekly reset tomorrow, with the points and rankings reset. But, the arena win count in the event challenges tab will just keep increasing into next week. But, that's just my interpretation and guess . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell