Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Bloodstained (Arena) - Win Battles in the Arena for Ancient Mariner Fragments!

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 1 WEEK!

Earn Ancient Mariner Fragments, Blood Fragments, Gold and more by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until **February 2nd at 4 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Iron Coins x50 + Rare Soul x1 + Sands of Time x30
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Iron Coins x150 + Ancient Mariner Fragments x5 + Gold x50,000
    • Win 50 Arena battles: Iron Coins x250 + Blood Soul Fragments x25 + Gold x100,000
    • Win 100 Arena battles: Iron Coins x500 + Ancient Mariner Fragments x5 + Gold x150,000
    • Win 200 Arena battles: Iron Coins x1000 + Blood Soul Fragments x25 + Gold x200,000
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Iron Coins x1500 + Ancient Mariner Fragments x5 + Gold x250,000
    • Win 400 Arena battles: Iron Coins x2500 + Blood Soul Fragments x50 + Gold x350,000
    • Win 500 Arena battles: Iron Coins x5000 + Ancient Mariner Fragments x15 + Gold x500,000
    • Stretch Win 600 Arena Battles: Gunner Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1
    • Stretch Win 700 Arena Battles: Assassin Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2
    • Stretch] Win 800 Arena Battles: Heroic Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x3

To help you meet these Reward Tiers we are offering new Eternity Relics in the Specials Store which are purchasable with Gold!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

**Previous end date was January 26th at 4pm PT.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 01-26-2019 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Edited to announce event extension + new end date

OS
    iOS
    Any update on a fix for the 3rd party bug that prevents players from accessing Gauntlet and getting Gauntlet rewards? My email to support has gone unanswered...

OS
    Android
    You guys are a little late on your post. We would certainly like some answers regarding why some people can't get into the game, access certain modes, an answer to if the Assassin Banshee passive is bugged and a person question from me, why my event tab victories is lower than my actual recorded victories.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    You guys are a little late on your post. We would certainly like some answers regarding why some people can't get into the game, access certain modes, an answer to if the Assassin Banshee passive is bugged and a person question from me, why my event tab victories is lower than my actual recorded victories.
    Hi Amarthir,

Our team is still working on a solution to the issue preventing some players from getting into the game/accessing certain modes. If you, or someone you know is in this situation, we recommend contacting our support team at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. They will then be able to provide direct updates when available.

Regarding the Assassin Banshee Passive, can you please describe the bug you are seeing? Is the passive simply not triggering? Or does it seem to be triggering too often?

As for the event tab victory difference, I would recommend opening up a Support ticket.

Cheers!

Leviathan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi Amarthir,

Our team is still working on a solution to the issue preventing some players from getting into the game/accessing certain modes. If you, or someone you know is in this situation, we recommend contacting our support team at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. They will then be able to provide direct updates when available.

Regarding the Assassin Banshee Passive, can you please describe the bug you are seeing? Is the passive simply not triggering? Or does it seem to be triggering too often?

As for the event tab victory difference, I would recommend opening up a Support ticket.

Cheers!

Leviathan
    I will send a ticket once I get a chance to. I suggest you look at The Banshee Gang thread for more information about the Assassin Banshee passive. Many people think that the passive is triggering more often than not and some of us don't even understand it fully.

OS
    iOS
    Amarthir,

I have been looking and looking for the post from either Sparton or Leviathan, a few months ago concerning another “35% chance to x” ally. Our old friend Sentinel Mayan Priestess. She generated quite the debate with regard to her revenge passive seeming to trigger with every attack. This is most likey the same formuale being used on the Banshee. In the thread the devs explain that the chance to trigger is based on each attack. At the time many people were using multi hitters so Revenge was checking to see if it could trigger against every hit for every ally. This showed that the nunbers are far more frequent for triggering than against a single hitter. The same is still true for the Banshee and others like Redan and Assassin Hellraiser. I have been fighting this team quite a bit and I do see damage seeping through so that means the trigger is not always protecting but the mitigation is quite severe.

Has anyone tested her against single hitters. I did manage to by-pass one attack with 3 hits today from my attacking Assassin Banshee against an opposing Magus Lillith. All three hits landed and killed the Magus.

OS
    iOS
    Considering the bugs, any chance of getting an extension on this please? Maybe until after the weekend? Personally, most of the rewards are just nice to haves - Except for blood frags. With time running out, any chance to grab those frags is actually really important!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Ancient Mariner Fragments are cruel joke. 30 fragments for 500 wins.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have tested her against single hitters and single/multi combo characters that I choose to deal single hit damage to, I've been at it all afternoon/evening.
    So I do think there may be more to it Stormseye. I consider myself a professional at dishing at FFE's Hallowed Bones with perfect hits, this is a single target attack, I started out having a fair degree of success but then ran into Bobo and Above both running DDE/Alchemist/MLillith/ABanshee both attack and defence could not penetrate the others defences, AI might be good but I think we can all agree it can easily be outsmarted, I used every trick in the book but could not take down MLillith which these days for me is usually dead quite easily(read Character descriptionFFE I left a recent comment)

Both teams copped the ultimate in Fury's and they hardly touched them, Both teams drew on both occasions with no members missing.
    I agree with your comments and what Sparton or Leviathen said in another post, but 35% I can agree it will block 2/3 hits but it definately should not block every hit on a single target including repeat hits thanks to Warlord Talisman's, I mean MLillith's Destiny doesn't even fire the majority of the time.

I'm all for Assasin Banshee she rocks! But if all of us are taking 10 minutes and then being forced to draw, what's the point, life's too short....
    Last edited by rags-6094; 01-22-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    this event is a complete joke. I dont normally play arena beyond a handful of games to get my rank up to 1700 for the free eternity frags. However, since its an event and I can earn Mariner and Blood frags I've put in some effort. I've played almost exclusively arena since it started. I was up to about rank 75 last night and my rating was around 2700/2800. At this point I have won about 150 battles. The teams are now so insane, there is no way i will be able to complete even 300 wins, I'll be lucky if I can manage to make it to 200 before it ends. What is the point of 400 or more wins? there is no way you can do it. My entire list of opponents is now FFE (which I dont have yet) KP Assassin Banshee and M Lilith. And as rags said above, I can play it out for 10 minutes and hope for a draw, or get crushed in a 2 round attack, either way I cannot advance the event.

I think the event should be "play XXX battles in arena" That in itself is a huge time investment, should be enough to complete the goals.

All this event is doing is convincing me how much i dislike arena and how right I was for ignoring it.