Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    That, or everyone can put up a weak defense to HELP each other. Wait, am I allowed to use the “H” word in this community?
    Because most people think fighting bots or getting a win with bots as defense team is apparently PVP. And they don’t want to lose in “PVP” as that would mean they have no skill and will be ashamed of their very existence.

Ok sarcasm aside, I don’t get why people don’t put up a weak defense during these arena events. But Whatever, it’s their decision.
    Yep, have done that, but yeah for some people at the very top, PVP status is more important. I cant understand that I guess. What annoys me is why people around the 1700 levels dont drop it still! its not like it makes much of a difference anyway!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I haven't change mine yet, but also in the 100 battles I've initiated, I've not run into a single weak defense. Oh wait, I've come up against one. So I've stopped the arena challenge. The rewards are not really that worth while for me.

OS
    Android
    Finally hit the 400 win mark. Boy am I really starting to feel the burn. At this point I'm starting to question whether or not I have it in me for the last 100 fights. Good thing I still have till Saturday. Guess I can take it easy for the next few days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Finally hit the 400 win mark. Boy am I really starting to feel the burn. At this point I'm starting to question whether or not I have it in me for the last 100 fights. Good thing I still have till Saturday. Guess I can take it easy for the next few days.
    Congrats, man! 100 more in 3.5 days is nothing.

Just wrap it up tomorrow and move on to Gauntlet.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I usually play only my free SoW but this time decided to go for 400 battles and spend some ironite on Arena which I don't like, anyways now I am 376 battles so maybe will go for 500 battles. Saturdays are family days for me so will see how it goes.
    At start of the event I had a single Eddie on defense but everytime was reaching top 50 so on Monday decided to change it and be at least top 25, the main reason is the quantity of iron coins per battle, just last week I finished all global relics so need a lot of them if I ever want to complete the other classes.

OS
    iOS
    i'm just taking everything slow
    i aimed at 200 and only use natural SoW
    it is too punishing for me to get back to top 30 ish position because my low relic count compared most of ya

good time to hang low and let the meta work it self out while i experiment

OS
    Android
    Anyone else getting unexpectedly booted during a arena battle or dungeon? Seems to happen during the Arena events often

OS
    Android
    400 down, 100 to go. I had planned to coast a little at this point, but with the update / dungeon (and maybe updated Ailing Kingdom) likely coming tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll just try to wrap it up ASAP.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Majice View Post
    Anyone else getting unexpectedly booted during a arena battle or dungeon? Seems to happen during the Arena events often
    All the time! Even have it sometimes just changing talismans. Super frustrating! I've raised a couple of tickets. Im trying to get a video evidence next time.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Amarthir,

I have been looking and looking for the post from either Sparton or Leviathan, a few months ago concerning another “35% chance to x” ally. Our old friend Sentinel Mayan Priestess. She generated quite the debate with regard to her revenge passive seeming to trigger with every attack. This is most likey the same formuale being used on the Banshee. In the thread the devs explain that the chance to trigger is based on each attack. At the time many people were using multi hitters so Revenge was checking to see if it could trigger against every hit for every ally. This showed that the nunbers are far more frequent for triggering than against a single hitter. The same is still true for the Banshee and others like Redan and Assassin Hellraiser. I have been fighting this team quite a bit and I do see damage seeping through so that means the trigger is not always protecting but the mitigation is quite severe.

Has anyone tested her against single hitters. I did manage to by-pass one attack with 3 hits today from my attacking Assassin Banshee against an opposing Magus Lillith. All three hits landed and killed the Magus.
    found it

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...LIMINARY/page3