Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Here is the post from Sparton :-

"We have fixes to certain buff stealers stealing incorrect amounts already noted in the preliminary patch notes. Previous reports I've seen of this are already listed in these notes or were found to not actually be a bug, just a misunderstanding to the functionality of skills/effects being employed. If you have a more specific example of something that isn't in the preliminary notes, do let us know the specifics of the problem you're running into and we can investigate.

Regarding revenge chance, please keep in mind that every hit of damage has it's own independent proc chance for Revenge or Counter. As such, if you're fighting 4 enemies and one of those enemies has Revenge:

If you use a single target attack against the one enemy with Revenge, there is a 0% chance to Revenge
    If you use a single target, single hit attack against one enemy that doesn't have Revenge, there is a 35% chance to Revenge
    If you use an all-enemy attack that does one hit of damage (such as Sentinel Soulless Demon's Provoke), there is a 72.35% chance to Revenge (three successive 35% chances, since 3 of the 4 enemies can trigger Revenge for the Revenger)
    If you use an all-enemy attack that does five hits of damage (such as Piece of Mind Eddie's Frenzy), there is a 99.84% chance to Revenge (3 * 5 successive 35% chances, because 3 enemies are potentially triggering revenge 5 times each)

It's very important to keep in mind number of hits as the trigger condition for Counter or Revenge when team building and when choosing skills, as otherwise you will just be causing yourself a lot of problems. This isn't a bug; this is how the Counter and Revenge system is implemented to specifically discourage indiscriminate skill usage (based on the examples above, bringing Piece of Mind Eddie in against enemies with Revenge is probably a terrible idea).

Regarding "counter[ing] [...] ally attacks", I don't know of any reports along those lines other than bugs that were solved months ago. If you have more specific details about that, we'd be happy to hear and investigate them (if they are of sufficient detail to be able to be investigated). Information about when the problem occurred (as exact as possible) and/or screenshots of the problem go a long way to investigating problems like this. "

Awesome find Nifelheim!

This is what I think is happening and why some true single attacks (meaning 1 hit per swing) get through like FFE using Hallowed Bones or Alchemist’s Transmutation. Both of which have passed the Banshee passive and killed Magus Lillith.

Most of the newer allies tend to be single target hitters with multiple hits per swing. All those extra hits count to trigger the passive.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 01-24-2019 at 07:16 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Awesome find Nifelheim!

This is what I think is happening and why some true single attacks (meaning 1 hit per swing) get through like FFE using Hallowed Bones or Alchemist’s Transmutation. Both of which have passed the Banshee passive and killed Magus Lillith.

Most of the newer allies tend to be single target hitters with multiple hits per swing. All those extra hits count to trigger the passive.
    i have been enlightened every much apperciate the info

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    In future, can you (and everyone else) link an actual post? Some people change the settings to show more threads on a page (40), so a page number link is useless. I guess that's a post somewhere in 21-30 range, I'll have to look through the page.
    Just right click the post number at the top right of each post and "copy link location", or whatever your browser calls it, and put that in the thread.
    Or else just link the main post and list the post number.

Example for your post
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post90586

Cheers.

OS
    iOS
    Is this the final event of the Night City Mega Event?

In other words, is this the last event that blood frags will be available?

I'm not going to get KP unless I get some more frags so I'm wondering if I need to buy the souls before the end of the Sac Event today, or if there will be more opportunities to get blood frags past this Arena event.

If anyone knows I appreciate the input.

Thanks,
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Is this the final event of the Night City Mega Event?

In other words, is this the last event that blood frags will be available?

I'm not going to get KP unless I get some more frags so I'm wondering if I need to buy the souls before the end of the Sac Event today, or if there will be more opportunities to get blood frags past this Arena event.

If anyone knows I appreciate the input.

Thanks,
    Z
    There will be at least one more vent to get Blood Fragments next month

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-24-14-21-26.png
Views: 192
Size:  794.6 KB
    One more chance

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Finally made it to 500 no thanks to the game bug that forced me to do 505 instead. Cheers to all the people who were mates and didn't pull the ass banshee + Lilith snorefest.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Finally made it to 500 no thanks to the game bug that forced me to do 505 instead. Cheers to all the people who were mates and didn't pull the ass banshee + Lilith snorefest.
    Congrats, Amarthir!

I just hit 500 myself (502 actually, due to that same bug). Thanks LotB team for the generous IC rewards, and thanks to all who made the trip a bit quicker with easy or fun defenses.

By the way, you guys at the top - it really blows my mind that you can do this kind of thing week after week! Just incredible!
    Last edited by druid138; 01-24-2019 at 10:46 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    This is a workout, every spare moment is,a,battle or two. And burning ironite quick, have to save enough for gauntlet. Gotta stop @500 only at 425 now. Did many of you buy the arena relics? Seemed,too,pricey for me.