Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I got Redan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I have several stacks of normal heroic and 5/6 legendary and two mythic - so NotB will be a guarantee win when he comes round if I use a Mythic and they dont mess with the rotation! Redan I will use the lower level stuff to see what i get first.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Looks like they changed the heroic soul rotation for June 24th. NOTB Eddie was the only 5* with the blue and green twins (among others) a few days ago I think . Now Icarus is there with NOTB Eddie.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Awww shite! That is suckage as I was dead on to get NotB with one soul!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I was hoping they didnt catch their mistake. I guess those Icarus wanters are thrilled.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I still need NOTB Eddie as well. It was too good to be true.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah I have several stacks of normal heroic and 5/6 legendary and two mythic - so NotB will be a guarantee win ......
    Famous last words I see several stacks of 3 stars and 5/6 Icarus in your future

Thought the same thing last time Daedalus was around... still don't have him.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Again they fix immediately what is on our favor and there are lots of things broken in the game still.

OS
    iOS
    I can definately smell shite for sure! I guess it was coming for that rotation as there was just the one 5 star but still they knew a lot fo folk want him so they up the RNG to make it harder.

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Interestingly, in my app, Icarus is in there with NotB, but he is listed as a 4*....

Redan & then NorB, my fingers are crossed! Got 2xmythicals and 12xlegendaries. Hope like heck that is enough!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Again they fix immediately what is on our favor and there are lots of things broken in the game still.
    Can't really compare a complex and hard to trace bug with a simple lineup mistake. It was clear from the get-go that NotB wouldn't be the sole 5*. And by adjusting it a month in advance nobody is at a disadvantage. Already looking forward to his rotation going live.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race