Thread: Edphones

OS
    iOS

Edphones

Apparently these have been out for a few years and I only just now found out about them. I'll definitely be purchasing them very soon! Anyone here have them and want to share some thoughts? A good buddy of mine just told me about them last night and I trust his opinion on a lot of things and he says they're amazing.

Name:  Edphones.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  15.9 KB

OS
    iOS
    I got a set for £49.99 from HMV in the UK - my first expensive set (they were down for £200 I think) to be fair but I love them. Great for metal and rock - classical too if you like that. Replaced my Sennhiesers which were decent enough. Used them with my av amp, iphone and PC sound card. All great, nice for vinyl too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I got a set for £49.99 from HMV in the UK - my first expensive set (they were down for £200 I think) to be fair but I love them. Great for metal and rock - classical too if you like that. Replaced my Sennhiesers which were decent enough. Used them with my av amp, iphone and PC sound card. All great, nice for vinyl too.
    Same here, got them for Christmas thanks to that deal. They're awesome, sound quality is brilliant, and they're really comfy to wear. The price may be a bit high, but I definitely recommend them.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Good I'm glad to hear that these aren't just a gimmick cash grab. I'll be purchasing them with my next paycheck

OS
    Android
    wow!! where did you guys find the 50pounds deal? I look online.. it's over 150 now. I want them too!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Mine ws HMV UK online donw for £200 to £49.99
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    IIRC, it was one of HMV's Black Friday Deals.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    they suck cause they won't send to greece..so many good deals (mostly vinyls I'm checking) that we're missing..
    In case they ever put these on sale again, will anyone be willing to send it to me? I'll pay the shipping and everything of course