OS
    Android

Please explain how Relics work?

If I buy the Iron Coin Relics.... Are they permanent? Once I buy them I always have them? I thought they were like a 2 week buff then you have to renew them? Or is that just the special relics that are sometimes available during events?

OS
    Android
    Those available in the Arena/Gauntlet Store for Iron Coins are permanent. The other types that sometimes appear during events for $/gold/whatever are only temporary (usually 2 weeks).

OS
    Android
    I see... well then I guess I should buy them lol

OS
    Android
    Taking advantage of these new relics available to buy for gold, anyone knows if they will work at the next "Gates of Dawn" event that will be a dungeon. I am in doubt about this, because if they are valid, I think it is worth buying a set for the attack now and another closer to the reset on Saturday, since it will renew the time for another two weeks ... So they will be worth to the dungeon too?
    Thanks in advance

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Save your gold WickermanBR. As I read it those relics have only effect in the arena and nowhere else.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, Fister
    I was reading about the description of them in the event and I did not find anything, but as it has been customary in the last dungeons events to take advantage of the relics of the Arena, I thought I was losing something ... The price really makes us think twice, after a sac event

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654