OS
    Android

Invincibility Bug

Was finishing off a few battles in the Arena and I've noticed a new bug. Come up against a team that had Clairvoyant with Destiny. I haven't got any effect removers, but I do have Prisoner with Primordials, so at one point or another, Perfect Corruption is inflicted. The Clairvoyant grants herself Invincibility thanks to her talismans, fair enough. It's only when it goes down to one turn... and stays there. Perfect Corruption does nothing, it doesn't go away after several turns, and pretty much makes the battle impossible to complete without drawing or forfeiting.

I should probably put an effect remover in my team... but either way, surely this shouldn't be an issue? Has Invincibility become like Ghost where Stun means the counter won't go down, or is it bugged? Anyone else had this issue?
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    If you've stunned her with the Prisoner... she doesn't get a "turn".... meaning the buff remains. The buff drops off when the character performs an action. Stun prevents the character from performing an action.

You can absolutely get caught in a loop with such characters and stun.

I always make it a point to kill the character with Destiny or the character granting Endure first off -- or make certain you can remove buffs and not merely stun. Those two buffs, against a character that stuns, can be way more annoying than any reviving or healing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Here here Yup, complete agreement, I am a little confused though, who had the perfect corruption on them and who dealt it? I imagine Prisoner with Primordials caused the perfect corruption but if it was placed on Clairvoyant did she already have the invincibility on her or did she some how accrue this buff whilst Perfect corruption was firmly in place? If it was on her before the invincibility then yes that's a problem but it should run its course and leave Clairvoyant with nothing but the PC...

Perhaps we'll never know!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Sorry, I should've been clearer - Clarivoyant had Perfect Corruption on caused by Prisoner.

On Yup's point, I'm just a bit confused because I always remember characters having their effect counter go down when they're stunned and can't act that turn, regardless of what effect is on them.
    For example, I just tested this in the Arena. Found a team, made sure they had buffs, then stunned a character so they couldn't act that turn, and their buff turn counter went down by one. Which is what I expected. Also, Stun's description simply states that the character cannot use skills. Nothing about effects remaining in place on the character. Maybe this needs to be changed.

The only exception is Ghost, where if they are stunned, Ghost doesn't go down for whatever reason. Possibly because it's a Golden buff. Always had a problem with Clairvoyants with Ghost on because hey were the last to die and my Prisoner kept stunning her.
    Last edited by Deathbat6120; 01-23-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado