Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Crash on starting a lvl

This has been happening for some time now, whenever i use a trooper in a lvl the game crashes mid-loading and me and my trooper lose the trooper points, now i have 41 troopers, i use them all daily, but the game crashes like on 16 of them, which pisses me out A LOT, usually my best troopers go to waste and my sands of time go to waste. I never saw it happening when i use my normal team without troopers.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    This is happening since day 1. At the last update I was hoping it would be fixed, but no.

OS
    iOS
    me too.
    very bad
    sorry for my troopers

DEV please fix it ASAP
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    iOS
    me three.

i've noticed it seems to crash for me under any circumstances:

1) both with and without troopers
    2) hitting the start battle button
    3) finishing the battle and before the rewards screen
    4) also lets not forget the mid battle freezes

but hey, at least we can log in
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Also today the chesst at the end of the lvls doesnt deop and im stuck in an infinite wait, it happened some time ago, but if i waited it wouldve came but now it never does, i dont even get anything, happened twice today

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I just posted a new thread about what appears to be the same issue. I would have posted it here, but the thread title didn't seem like it was for the same problem. Now that I'm reading into it, it looks like what I'm experiencing for the most part.

OS
    iOS
    So it isn't just me then? Been happening to me for a while. Normally crashed after 3 whole fights so I was having to exit the game and go back in. Was worse today and actually crashed in game - just as I was about to beat the last level on Battlefield Madness, get the 3rd skull and open the secret level!! You can imagine how annoyed I was.

I have PM'd Matt and Lamia to see if it was a widespread problem or just me as I hadn't seen any complaints about it on here till now. I have made things worse though. I tried to be clever and reinstall the game to see if that fixed it. I am now stuck on the loading screen like a few other people have had so I am now MIA for a while

OS
    iOS
    just happened again to me for the 3rd time this morning. twice i had a trooper and once i did not.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    just happened again to me for the 3rd time this morning. twice i had a trooper and once i did not.
    Same for me. I think that the game crashes when using old troopers, which do not have the latest update.
    Cheers,
    Calin
    Nonsensei-1068

OS
    iOS
    I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE, THE GAME CRASHED 6 TIMES TODAY, wouldnt be a big deal, IF IT DIDNT CRASH WHILE I USED MY MAXED OUT TROOPERS, i lost 3 soldier eddies, 1 pharoah eddie and a blue soldier... Is it so hard to clear the magus dung? Does the game hate me that much? I guess it does

Keep in mind i still have alot of maxed out troopers, but theyre not eddies nor magus soldiers so my soldier eddie dies... So useless unless i use them on something like bf madness

Edit: Triggered