Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Okay, this is really getting out of hand! The game keeps crashing the last two days and it is no more connected to using Troopers, it crashes upon clicking the Start button, it crashes upon clicking on the desired dungeon, it crashes upon opening the dungeon - to cut the long story short, IT KEEPS CRASHING at least 15-20 times these last two days (and after those 15-20 times I simply give up and stop trying to open the bloody game) Is it just me and my phone?
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    Okay, this is really getting out of hand! The game keeps crashing the last two days and it is no more connected to using Troopers, it crashes upon clicking the Start button, it crashes upon clicking on the desired dungeon, it crashes upon opening the dungeon - to cut the long story short, IT KEEPS CRASHING at least 15-20 times these last two days (and after those 15-20 times I simply give up and stop trying to open the bloody game) Is it just me and my phone?
    Probably, it's not just you. Definitely,not everyone.

I can't emphasize enough over many threads,"issues are device specific".
    moreover,not all updates are "obligatory", few update will force you to goto (app store/play store) to update,few won't even prompt.
    it is better to disable automatic update from the app store settings,and manually update once you get confirmation from others about the stability (in this case).

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Automatic updates are disabled for every single application on my phone and I only do updates when the app won't open without updating it.
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.

OS
    Android
    I noticed that it runs far more stable using my PC with Leapdroid.
    It's nearly unplayable on my Android 5.1 Tablet since the update, sadly restarting the game doesn't help anymore as as a workaround.

I did a system reset and fresh install, didn't change anything
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    I might try that Leapdroid you mentioned. I'm a total ignorant when it comes to technology and I wasn't in the mood for trying to play the game on my PC, but it looks like I'll have to. Today I tried playing four Troopers so far and all four times the game crashed upon starting a level.

OS
    Android
    I played the last two days on leapdroid. not a single crash or freeze except for the "normal" bugs.
    It's great for a workaround but i really hope they can fix the problems. it's a mobile game after all and my pc is just too heavy to carry around ....
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    True
    Okay, what's the deal with playing the game on PC? I download and install Leapdroid and then what?

OS
    Android
    You can download it from thier HP:
    http://www.leapdroid.com/

It's based on VirtualBox and comes with a ready-to-use Android 4.4.
    You can start it directly with the "Leapdroid VM" / "Leapdroid VM2" Icons on your Desktop.

Just enter your google account data and install LotB from the store.
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    THANK YOU!
    I shall try it this weekend. Hopefully I'll manage it (like I said, I'm a dork with technology)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    THANK YOU!
    I shall try it this weekend. Hopefully I'll manage it (like I said, I'm a dork with technology)

Check out the thread discussing emulators
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Run-LOTB-in-PC

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)