Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zero crash today in Magus dungeon. How did your games crash? Server error upon winning?

OS
    iOS
    Nope, i just begin it and it crashes mid loading
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I think the devs should give us some compensation...this is CRAZY!

OS
    iOS
    Give everyone 5 legendary souls for every crash!!! 10/10 idea of the year 2019

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Any news from the devs for this problem? it is now known since july... and it's reaaaally frustrating...

OS
    Android
    You should all get a 3 year old phone like me and no crashes

Now seriously I have no crashes in the menu's, none loading a match, none starting a match, and none in the rifts last 2 days since my blue allied is not the first to act.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    This happens to my wife all the time, but rarely happens to me. She is using an iphone and I am using android, looking through this thread it seems that most people that it is happening to is on the ios os.

OS
    iOS
    5 troopers lost this morning in 10 games.... Any news from the devs for this bug ? I confirm : for me Ipad ios.

OS
    iOS
    I had 13 crashes today while using my troopers, the game self destructs when i use troopers only for some reason, never happens when i use my normal team

OS
    Android
    I've had this happening to me for some time now and it's really getting on my nerves. Today I tried to use my Troopers 3 times and all 3 times the game crashed leaving me... nervous, to say at least. The game crashes mostly when I use Troopers, but it has happened that it crashed a couple of times using my own team of allies. As I can see here, I'm not the only one experiencing the problem, and for that I am glad (in a way that I'm not lonely in this), but I also note that this has been happening since the beginning and it hasn't been fixed yet