Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Will do once I get access to my home PC. THANK YOU
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    iOS
    please devs do something before christmas

today, in the LOL level X or IX, crashes at the beginning, crashes at the end and crashes during the battle !! with or without troopers... 8 sands of time lost each time and frustration... when you refill the sands of time and you loose 50% in crashes... it's not good. I know you work on that but when you crash every 5 minutes it's really bad...
    In Kingdom of sands : IMPOSSIBLE to do 2 consecutive battles without crashes...
    hope one day, this will be solved but... I don't see the evolution, it's the same probleme since day 1... each update, you tell it will be the next one but the reality it's that the game is still full of bug...

OS
    Android
    Welcome to our world and by "our" I mean the world of us who have been experiencing "crash upon starting a level" issues for a while now. It's been driving me crazy! After the update on September 26th, my game was working almost perfectly, for a couple of days. Now it's crashing again, with or without using Troopers. Not to mention that I'm not able to even start playing any of the Time Rift levels.
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    Welcome to our world and by "our" I mean the world of us who have been experiencing "crash upon starting a level" issues for a while now. It's been driving me crazy! After the update on September 26th, my game was working almost perfectly, for a couple of days. Now it's crashing again, with or without using Troopers. Not to mention that I'm not able to even start playing any of the Time Rift levels.
    Happens to me too, but that's why I know play no laptop and not on phone Try Andy OS android emulator for pc... And please, if you could tell me the exact name of your hometown, I would be grateful Thanks

OS
    iOS
    This cant be happening... 7 crashes in 15 minutes? I cant play the last 4 days. Any news on this problem anyone?

OS
    iOS
    For the DEV : I think I know why the game crash !
    After EACH crash starting a level, the application closed. When I reload it, I always see I have a pop-up about badges my trooper gave me. So, I think there is a bad gestion of this pop-up or a bad gestion of informations received by the application about new troopers badges which cause the crashes.
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    It crashes even if you don't have any troppers/trooper badges.
    The pop-up is always loaded after you logged in. I've never seen any trooper-badges-popup in a running game. but you get the points even if theres no popup.

I think it's more memory related. I've never seen a crash on PC (ok, i got ONE which killed my account).
    Kutte-9404

OS
    iOS
    Devs, just wanted you to know that I've had 4 crashes on the time rift dungeons within the last 30 minutes. Very abnormal for me.

I'm on iOS (iPhone) with solid wifi.

OS
    Android
    Although I'm one of the rare luckboxes with the minimum freezes/crashes, sth got worse last couple of days...and all my freezes or crashes are followed by the trooper used message afterwards.

Luckily most of my troopers must be in a different timezone, and I only lost 2-3 troopers in that time only.Could have been way worse.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Really getting pissed off with this bug been there from the start and now I need to do time rift lvl 10
    It's costing me 10pct of stamina each time
    Having suggest to device several times to take stamina as the opening move in an area
    Instead of before the servers allow you into area (this should be a simple fix until they find a permanent solution) find it hard to swallow that nothing has been done
    Not only do we lose stamina but also the trooper doesn't get used and I get no badges for it
    Not sure but also think the player whose trooper you were losing also doesn't get the badges