Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Best use of iron coins?

I don't normally pile up a ton of iron coins so I need to spend wisely. Should I go for talismans or relics? And which ones?
    Chris-3008

OS
    Android
    I'd definitely go for Relics. The talismans in the Arena store are about to go down in price by a pretty large amount, as new ones are coming in, and Relics can make a huge difference in battle. As for which ones, it'd be a good idea to start with those that apply to all characters rather than picking those only applying to certain classes. Try to get around 2 or 3 of each type if you can, and work up from there.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    If you need FC and/or doesn't have all the chars from eternity soul then you should buy eternity fragments first. Fate talisman set is useful, all others not so much. Don't buy talismans right now! Price drop is coming soon. And read https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...light=resource
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Hey grayflannelsuit, I'll pass on my personal opinion on how to spend IC ...
    If you want some talisman in the store (for now) it's worth it the Fate talisman, but soon new talismans will be added to the IC store, and those already there will be cheaper ... Of all I consider Angel talisman (will be added soon) is the most important, however, it will cost 3000IC the set, if I am not mistaken ... As you can see is reasonably expensive, you can buy a lot of relics with this value, which I consider the more important in terms of long-term investment.
    Well, since I started to buy relics they are the only one in IC store that I've been doing, so I've always found a way to turn around with the talismans I had. As well, they can appear on the Gauntlet as a reward and you will definitely need relics to reach some levels more easily, including, they work in any kind of game experience.
    For a while I bought eternity soul fragments as well, but I stopped it until I got all the relics, as I see it as the most important item in the game (at least it made a lot of difference to me). But these fragments can be useful as well, as was said to feed some FC in longer game terms,
    that in this case, FC can be purchased with Trooper souls as well (buying the fragments with troopers badges).

Cheers

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Thanks all!
    Chris-3008

I'm close to completing all relics, they will be all level 10 in 2-3 months. So, what to do next? Why don't they release new relics levels upto level 20 for example?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    Why don't they release new relics levels upto level 20 for example?
    If they keep pushing relic levels for older players newer players will never be able to catch up and compete
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    If they keep pushing relic levels for older players newer players will never be able to catch up and compete
    I don't think so. Most of the guys here are also close to having all relics at level 10 and probably some have already finished with that.
    I have another idea too, they can release some kind of relics for skills for the characters and they can increase that skill damage by 10% let's say.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    I don't think so. Most of the guys here are also close to having all relics at level 10 and probably some have already finished with that.
    I have another idea too, they can release some kind of relics for skills for the characters and they can increase that skill damage by 10% let's say.
    Most of the players here are seasoned players who have had much more time to complete their relics. I was referring to the catching up process of new players. It takes how much IC to buy all relics ? about 200k ? If you add more levels that number will only rise, which heavily favors older players who don't know what to do with their spare IC, while it literally takes yrs for newer players to accumulate that much.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Question about relics - do they affect all game modes? As in - do you get the stat bonus in PvP arena, gauntlet, PvE time rift battles, PvE cosmos battles, limited time events?