Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    I don't think so. Most of the guys here are also close to having all relics at level 10 and probably some have already finished with that.
    I have another idea too, they can release some kind of relics for skills for the characters and they can increase that skill damage by 10% let's say.
    Most of the players here are seasoned players who have had much more time to complete their relics. I was referring to the catching up process of new players. It takes how much IC to buy all relics ? about 200k ? If you add more levels that number will only rise, which heavily favors older players who don't know what to do with their spare IC, while it literally takes yrs for newer players to accumulate that much.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    Hi Ezz,

The relics purchased with Iron Coin at the Arena / Gauntlet store are valid for every game, including events. However, sometimes some temporary relics are released (such as those purchased with gold right now, only works in Arena), they will work in some specific ways, usually they indicate which environments in the game they will work
    Cool - thanks wickermanBR