Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

The Gauntlet REALLy needs a "draw" option

This is after roughly 15 rounds....

No one's losing any significant health. The battle could go on forever and never finish. The ONLY only option is to forfeit.

The Gauntlet REALLY should have a "draw" setting where characters are NOT seen as used, the battle is NOT seen as a "loss".

Name:  asdasdasdasd.png
Views: 442
Size:  893.2 KB

If anything the AI should forfeit.

Ahh and you say "disable passives" sure... but what Magus character does that? I know gunners, sentinel, assassin and (I think) warriors that will.. but not Magus.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-24-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    First of all, wow thats alot of status effects lmao.

Second of all, true, most games i played have some kind of draw feature if a match takes too much time, maximum rounds should be 15 to 20, its just rediculously stupid to know that u can't technically but also need to concede because the enemy also, cannot lose.

Depending on the amount of complaints and how common this happens, hopefully they add something like this, i dunno how the game is now, but back in the day we needed ages for a change to happen, hopefully that changed.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    MOST of those buffs on Ed the Great are "ghost" buffs meaning nothing. They just fail to clear properly when they should. He actually only has 1 functional Invincibility buff for 2 turns and 1 functional Cleanse buff for 3 turns. The duplicate buffs lingering has been a long-standing issue. They don't "condense" to a single buff per effect for some reason.

And you should have seen in one or two turns earlier.. completely off screen it stacked so high.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    that is ugly team to face aginst lol you cant even play DoT cuz they have alchmist
    and if u try to hit anything they have Mlilith and Ass Banshee...

i think the onlyreal way to beat this efficiently is
    Alchmist+Speed of Light+M.banshee+M.lilith

ur strat wuld be use M. banshee to remove immunity then spamm alchmist and hope for a doom then pop SoL's fury to inst trigger doom

the reason i choose SoL over Mystic Ed is cus SoL has a better move set- Block beneficilal effect- Power shield- beneficial effect extend (keep your M.Lilith alive forever)

I would also like to thank Yup for releasing this pic so now i'm better preped

Edit:
    do not worry about M.Banshee's skill not saying it remove perfect immunity I tested it in the test defence in arena against my own Ass.Banshee and it does remove perfect immunity
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-24-2019 at 01:21 AM.