OS
    iOS

Hit by 3rd Parties!

Hi everyone, I've been hit by the 3rd party bug that is not getting resolved.

Unfortunately, part of this, is that I can get your trooper badges, but unfortunately I cant see you troopers to return the favour

Im going to do everything I can tonight to see if I can get going. I've got an old android Im going to fire up and see if it works. Otherwise, Im going to try and android emulator on the computer.

But I kindly ask for your patience if you dont see badges from me. Sorry!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    No problems Gringo.

I hope this issue is resolved soon, no one needs it during an Arena event, although I think they are part of the package...

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    I had to do the same. I fired up my old ipad - an early one and it just about handles it but it does crash a fair bit but at least I can get most of my troopers done now - not really doing much else as it is too old to stay on auto farm all day - way to many crashes due to the age of it. Even with graphics on low it fails. But it is a start. Not bothering with the current event - too much of a pain in the ass to battle with on the ipad and it looks like a crappy event in any case for me so glad that is all I am missing!

Hope this all gets fixed soon but this is many days now and nothing.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    @scott, have you tried an andoid emulator on a PC?

In the end, my old google tablet worked, so at least I can use it for troopers, but I cant use if throughout the day and it is in a bit of struggle town with the graphics at times.

Interesting your old ipad worked, but my old ipad did the same as my iphone. I was beginning to think it was an ios issue more than android.... Seems maybe not!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs