Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Bought a batch and leveled 'em up and tried 'em out. They seem quite good. Definitely a defensive boost, but the Banshee's noticeably less punchy.
    That's right and exactly the trade-off we have! I tried them and they work fine, but the lower damage is not cool. Also you cannot wear other very helpful Talis on her then...
    Interesting that even within a very cheesy meta there is still this strategic trade-off, which I greatly appreciate.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I still like Angel, Warlord and random green. The damage is solid and often times I get multiple attacks since the heal passive in her basic attack will trigger Warlords.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I still like Angel, Warlord and random green. The damage is solid and often times I get multiple attacks since the heal passive in her basic attack will trigger Warlords.
    In the next month or so we will have a single talisman with a set effect that can go in any colour slot, perfect for those spare spots showing up from two set talismans currently in use....I.e Warlord!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i thought i was ok with this passive. It can be beat, it certainly can lose. However, I tanked my rating down to 1500ish so i could grind some more wins before the event ends. From there I played my team on auto for approximately 60 wins without a loss. and im back up around 2300... She drags the game long enough for opposing teams buffs to start dropping off and then you just waste them.

I run the following (same as most Im sure)

Hallowed Eddie
    Alchemist
    M. Lilith
    Ass Banshee (ass bandit?)

The talisman doesnt seem to really matter at all. I thought maybe the problem was Lilith with Destiny, the destiny buffs are really the hardest part to deal with. I ran about 30 wins without ANY talisman on my Lilith, didnt matter at all.

I dont think you should be able to auto win a PVP arena battle just because you have that character.

I also think that Alchemist hits WAY too hard. I basically wait until i can clear the "true shield" type buffs and then let loose with his power move. It usually kills the entire team. Sometimes it even kills a character with the Golden True Block... Im not sure how that happens but it does.

OS
    Android
    If you dont have the killer prime use eternity eddie, their team is already committing a relatively weak character plus a blocker, if you get past the passives its an easy cleanup. Prisoner doesnt really work in the setups im going against, if it works for you guys then go ahead

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I have only about half of my characters at max. I don't really try to level up my weaker ones that fast. Keeping up is hard, but I don't pursue all of the new toons either. Some I just don't care for, even though they are very powerful (killer prime). I find the biggest challenge is getting runes to level up the talismans. I've started to work on farming for the new talismans to replace some of the outdated ones, but until they are leveled up my toons are weak. I find I halfway participate in the events and farm powerslave or NotB with my troopers. I just don't have time to play that much. 2 hours a day is all I can spare, even on auto.
    Getting XP runes to level up all the talismans being released every month has been my biggest challenge. I have been spending way more than 2 hours on this game but it is barely enough to finish the event challenges.

There just isn’t no time or SOT/ironite left to farm XP runes. I mentioned It in One of the other posts that devs should either give xp runes as rewards in event dungeons or some other way for us to level up all these talisman being thrown at us.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    I've noticed since this current event, the evo shards are scarce. I played AMoLD and only got a total of 10 shards for 400 SOT. I'm glad I'm not trying to level characters. I'm only working on talismans right now.