Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Here was my experience with it, I fought a team that had the assassin banshee and a magus Lilith(with destiny) and it was probably the longest arena match I have ever played(cant remember the other 2 but I remember one character had eternals as well). My magus lilith died early but my Alexander Eddie, Alchemist, and Killer Prime endured the rest of the fight. Even with the alchemist removing gold buffs and the killer prime removing all normal buffs it took an incredibly long time to whittle down the magus lilith because they could out heal the damage put out by Alexander Eddie, Alchemist, and Killer Prime for multiple turns between heals. I eventually beat the team but it took very long. seems like passive disable will be a staple of offense teams again soon.

OS
    Android
    I think I might be able to help, I have stumbled across a team which works very well, each battle is over in about 2 - 3 minutes tops, a few of the very high teams take a bit longer but still fall just the same.

This is what you need to do, I use Phantom Eddie(Angel/Nightmare), but there maybe other Eddies that can work, Phantom Eddie has a Power move called stained glass, between this and Phantoms Fury you can reduce or remove immunity effects on MLillith, follow that up with Sentinel Desert Maurauder(Eternal) basic move thrust on MLillith, now you can attack that pesky ABanshee with of course ABanshee(Warlord/Angel) and then finally Alchemist(Angel/Immortal) sometimes there's a stubborn character that just won't die, hang in there, use Alchemist power move on them.

Don't waste your Fury with Alchemist, and don't waste power on A Banshee, Phantom can revive if it's required... I have won 30 fights in a row this morning using this combo.
    I can't say whether it's good or not in defence but it's damn good in attack, I recommend anyone struggling with slow frustrating attacks give it a try!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    After playing Rags today as well as Tarek and I think one other Sentinel Marauder on defense, I can tell you that the AI is much more in tune with how to combat an attacking Assassin Banshee/Magus Lillith. The AI will consistently use the Marauder to target the Magus Lilith to disable passive. Then it will use proper tactics to attack the Banshee. I was surprised at how well it knew the right combination. This is not the case when using Warrior Derby Demon on defense. I still like Eternal set on Marauder but Dominance/Tower can be quite tough to deal with if you have no heal block.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Thanks for that Stormseye that complements my thoughts above, good to know my defense might actually win! I noticed it didn't work against you though

OS
    iOS
    I know how to disable passive and heal block but Dominance/Tower on FFE...you better be ready for a fight. KP will have to make a comeback to combat the increasing Tower talismans.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Stormseye is Tower the talisman that's causing MLillith to gain permanent immunity (you know with the infinity symbol)?

OS
    Android
    It's the green talisman that was purchasable during the last frag event.
    "Gain a random Golden Defensive Effect every turn for 1 turn."
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    I’m using a not so efficient build with FFE but personally the most efficient set up would be revolve around Hallowed Eddie.
    I tested against my own defense, and Hallow’s fury removes all immunity and apply perfect death (countering immunities and soul protect at the same time) and then you can immediately disable passive of blocker or banshee for a passive disable, after blocker is disabled you can concentrate all fire power upon A. Banshee. assuming you used Desert guardian you should still have 3 toons worth of damage, and even better if you saved power for alchemist to blast with 40%Health once or twice and wrap up the match as you go.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-25-2019 at 11:50 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Stormseye is Tower the talisman that's causing MLillith to gain permanent immunity (you know with the infinity symbol)?
    No that's from Alchemists' fury, Strange Alchemy. Grants everyone Soul Protect and Immunity for the duration of the battle (or until it is removed by virtually every character able to remove Immunity)

Tower were the purchasable talismans offered last week. I passed on them but I see them creeping into FFE/Sentinel builds more and more as the day progresses. They work good but Block beneficial buffs or KP passive make easy work of them and all the effects can be stolen including Perfect Health.

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I think I might be able to help, I have stumbled across a team which works very well, each battle is over in about 2 - 3 minutes tops, a few of the very high teams take a bit longer but still fall just the same.

This is what you need to do, I use Phantom Eddie(Angel/Nightmare), but there maybe other Eddies that can work, Phantom Eddie has a Power move called stained glass, between this and Phantoms Fury you can reduce or remove immunity effects on MLillith, follow that up with Sentinel Desert Maurauder(Eternal) basic move thrust on MLillith, now you can attack that pesky ABanshee with of course ABanshee(Warlord/Angel) and then finally Alchemist(Angel/Immortal) sometimes there's a stubborn character that just won't die, hang in there, use Alchemist power move on them.

Don't waste your Fury with Alchemist, and don't waste power on A Banshee, Phantom can revive if it's required... I have won 30 fights in a row this morning using this combo.
    I can't say whether it's good or not in defence but it's damn good in attack, I recommend anyone struggling with slow frustrating attacks give it a try!
    Hey, many thanks for posting this! My team's needed an overhaul for a while now and I gave yours a try - it's legit!

Have you found that you need the Angel talismans on Phantom Eddie and the Banshee when you're up against top players? I'm definitely not close to being a top-50 player, but the Angel talismans haven't seemed necessary against players in that #250-#100 zone. With Angels on just The Alchemist, you can take whatever debuffs the opposing team dishes out and then auto-clear them with Alchemists's basic attack. In the range of opponents I'm facing, it seems I'm better off using other talismans on Phantom and the Banshee. I'm currently using Mimic and Warlord on my Banshee and Eclipse on Phantom, though I'll be swapping out Eclipse since it goes away too easily.

And yeah...omg...don't ever use Alchemists's Fury against the tougher opponents. You're effectively Permadeathing yourself with it.
    Satan81-5023