iOS
    Same here... it's annoying!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Yup - what Jennie said!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    it happened to me once in a while in the gunner dungeon. a couple of times in the assassin dungeon and almost every other game in the warrior dungeon. and whatever i do finish .. the reward is still a half soul ??? on level X ...a half soul ??? SMH

OS
    Android
    I think it is not about blue allied soldier, but the reflect shield. I experienced the same issue with assassin dungeon only once, when I accidentally used my blue allied soldier's reflect shield. As I encountered many problems with the reflect shield after the update, I use my blue allied soldier as a damager, because I don't have any 5* allies, and he is my most valuable character. Instead, I use undead allied soldier's mobilize ability as damage reduction shield. Only one time I forgot and used the reflect shield ability, and I encountered this problem. I also mentioned other problems (or for some people game features, so I won't know if they are bugs or features unless developers say something, thus I change my strategy to workaround.) that I encountered while using the reflect shield in the forum.

OS
    Android
    Another suffering the same problem, Ive tried using my Soldier Eddie With Allied Soldier, Newborn of Light and Pharoh Dog
    My troopers: Soldier Eddie, Golden Son and Pharoh Dog All Froze the game

Tried Soldier Eddie With Allied Soldier and Newborn of Light on Shadow of the Wickerman a few times no issue

Oh well Just got my beta code for Battlefield 1 at least i Know i'll be Beta testing.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Allied soldier seems to trigger the freeze in the boss wave - after using the shiled to min damage in the first 2 waves. Have only experineced this on VI, VII, and VII - lower "easy to beat" seem to work well. Also lost several troopers in this bug - sorry. If I didn't use sheild and got my butt kicked with revenge attacks - game works fine until you are forces to use iron to restart. Hmmm almost like it does not want you to win the stage..... LOL!!!!

OS
    Android
    Sorry but this is getting RIDICULOUS!!!! Drop rate of 3* evo shards is almost nonexistent - AND every time I am about to complete L O L VII or higher I either freeze or crash - BOTH resulting is loss of sands of time and current trooper. Sorry but VERY LIMITED places to get 3* with LOL levels being one of them and then to get BOOTED when winning ONLY is almost CRIMINAL on devlelopers part. If it doesn't work - yank it until it DOES.