Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nothing silly about it! That's just the point you did it anyway, with no event present!
    Gremlins pretty good he's always nipping at the heels of contenders I can tell you!

Nice work!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Congrats Yup, You really did a well job
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Congrats on eternal and the 10K yup. Well done!

OS
    Android
    Congratulations Yup, I know you don't understand all this Congratulations stuff but Congratulations anyway. Gremlin is always a competitor and always had great defenses before deciding to be at the top. None of us do this for the rewards, We stay in the 26-50 range when we want a decent reward to effort ratio. Imagine what the competition could be like if they would just make the rewards worth it, should have happened a long time ago but whatever...anyways, good to see you reach Eternal.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats on your first eternal and welcome to the 10k club Yup! My days of going for eternal are well behind me, but it certainly is not about the rewards, but the challenge. The rewards are a joke at this point.

Btw you would need to spend even more ironite to win it during an event.

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Yup!Good job!

OS
    iOS
    Grats Ip4 on Eternal. Like others say, we don't do it for the rewards. It is all done for the accomplishment. Good job to all the top players this week. Every week it gets harder and harder to push for that top spot.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    thanks Stormy,there is many great players in pvp and i want to congrats to all of them!

OS
    Android
    Congrats fellow trooper, you were unreachable this week ...
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    It amazes me the commitment people have to hitting the top of this game. Hats off to anyone in the top 25 to be honest but especially those competing for the top three/five spots - amazing effort from you all. There are some real players in there and it is great to see this much maligned game actually providing a real gaming experince for a lot fo folk on here.

The more I play the game the more I realise I am simply addicted to it - I dont have the time to play like all you top guys but I just farm away collecting stuff as I go along - one day maybe I will actually need to step up and be a real gamer like all of you top guys and give it a go - my biggest problem is lack of time and patience in arena and gauntlet - I maybe need to look at that and put some bloody effort in like all of you guys!

Keep it up you lot, it really is great to see commitment liek this week in week out from a lot of you. I just wish they would make it more worth it looy wise to aim for top 100 or top 50 even - that might get me moving a bit. At least gauntlet has a much better set of rewards for more folk each fortnight.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496