For the life of me I cant get why these things are just so...bad.

Samurai Eddie Cyclone shield...it like never triggers and only grants it to himself. It should at least be 100% chance with full shard, we already have thorn shield for Vampire hunter??

Mystic eddie freeze move---u need 3 effects for a 1 turn single target freeze that does no dmg?

All of the undead rescuers, except red and green...they have pretty good basic moves but TERRIBLE power attacks. Raze is just insulting...LOL 7 energy for single target...Peril has a small chance to doom only one enemy...Haul is good for counterstrike but all the other buffs and debuffs are useless

The "Howl" move...why would u ever need 6 turns of life steal?? Move that power somewhere else. I dont understand

Radar...its so easy to silence people anyway, this move should do some damage or at least last for 2 turns

Crimson dog....why does Heed cost 7 power? Did they just want to weaken him on purpose? Theres no reason to ever use it

Green Lillith...7 power for single target and 1 turn regen? It was worth it back in the day we didnt have much revives but now the move is very embarrasing I think

Red flame rescuer passive. It should be just 4 burns every turn not "up to 4". Would be a good fun character if the passive wasnt terrible.

Red newborn of light...why am I gonna spend 4 shards so I can get 5 turns of perfect hit? lol

Green Chopper...why is he the only one with no passive?

Moves or passives in general that only effect self and 1 ally or 2 allies...they just rlly bug me, it makes sense that they dont want them too powerful, thays fine, but they feel so bad to use

Bonus:
The entirety of Storm Eddies kit. None of them do literally anything. Like no redeemable qualities whatsoever