OS
    Android

Just for fun...ability design that makes no sense to you?

For the life of me I cant get why these things are just so...bad.

Samurai Eddie Cyclone shield...it like never triggers and only grants it to himself. It should at least be 100% chance with full shard, we already have thorn shield for Vampire hunter??

Mystic eddie freeze move---u need 3 effects for a 1 turn single target freeze that does no dmg?

All of the undead rescuers, except red and green...they have pretty good basic moves but TERRIBLE power attacks. Raze is just insulting...LOL 7 energy for single target...Peril has a small chance to doom only one enemy...Haul is good for counterstrike but all the other buffs and debuffs are useless

The "Howl" move...why would u ever need 6 turns of life steal?? Move that power somewhere else. I dont understand

Radar...its so easy to silence people anyway, this move should do some damage or at least last for 2 turns

Crimson dog....why does Heed cost 7 power? Did they just want to weaken him on purpose? Theres no reason to ever use it

Green Lillith...7 power for single target and 1 turn regen? It was worth it back in the day we didnt have much revives but now the move is very embarrasing I think

Red flame rescuer passive. It should be just 4 burns every turn not "up to 4". Would be a good fun character if the passive wasnt terrible.

Red newborn of light...why am I gonna spend 4 shards so I can get 5 turns of perfect hit? lol

Green Chopper...why is he the only one with no passive?

Moves or passives in general that only effect self and 1 ally or 2 allies...they just rlly bug me, it makes sense that they dont want them too powerful, thays fine, but they feel so bad to use

Bonus:
    The entirety of Storm Eddies kit. None of them do literally anything. Like no redeemable qualities whatsoever

OS
    Android
    Most of these have some sort of niche use somewhere I guess. I mostly wanna talk about why does Raze even exist 😮

OS
    iOS
    "Red flame rescuer passive. It should be just 4 burns every turn not "up to 4". Would be a good fun character if the passive wasnt terrible. "

Please don't give the devs any ideas. These guys can be bad enough in BNW with that passive as it is.

OS
    Android
    I totally forgot that they keep player characters the same as PvE. That actually explains a lot of these, interestingly...

OS
    Android
    Holy Smoke Eddie's fury move: it does minimal damage and heal blocks the enemy team. Freaking ROCK GOLEMS (gasp) can do that for 3 or 4 power. He's such a cool character and actually viable with the last update to his skills, but the fury move is just so weak in the current meta.

And Pharaoh Eddie's move that grants defense charge. I've tried it many times and can't see any difference between the "DEF up" buff with defense charge and without it. I assume the same goes for Viking Eddie's MR charge, but never cared to try.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 01-31-2019 at 12:15 AM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    I think defense and MR charge actually work now, theyre just a hidden buff that makes your "defense up" buffs more powerful. I mean I havent tested it...sounds like a waste of time to use for 2 abilities tho, just use Cursader fury and get 100% all defense LOL

I also had a theory theyre just worded bad and actually increase the damage of defense or mr scaling abilities...again, not tested, sounds unlikely. Id actually like that to be a thing though.

Holy Smokes fury actually does a fair bit of damage, and the heal block is full team 100%, so its not in the "why tf is this a thing" category, just on the weak end. Mummy Eddies fury, on the other hand...