Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

3rd Party server fix/update?

Any word or fix for the 3rd party server issues? Leviathan posted it was an Android issue. I use iOS

Game did not load current Arena event rewards (other players had issues during Sacrifice event and/or release of Bass Eddie) Game was uninstalled and reinstalled.

News tab events reverted to May 2018
    Lost Arena & Gauntlet icon now says to be released in a future update
    Lost Troopers icon now says to be released in a future update
    Shop not updated, lost Trooper and Arena shops
    Time Rift to be released in a future update - can’t access Lordof Light or BNW
    In game Support tab doesn’t work

If you’re having game errors also please confirm so developers know and will respond
    Last edited by RobG-9641; 01-20-2019 at 02:17 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Any word or fix for the 3rd party server issues? Leviathan posted it was an Android issue. I use iOS

Game did not load current Arena event rewards (other players had issues during Sacrifice event and/or release of Bass Eddie) Game was uninstalled and reinstalled.

News tab events reverted to May 2018
    Lost Arena & Gauntlet icon now says to be released in a future update
    Lost Troopers icon now says to be released in a future update
    Shop not updated, lost Trooper and Arena shops
    Time Rift to be released in a future update - can’t access Lordof Light or BNW
    In game Support tab doesn’t work

If you’re having game errors also please confirm so developers know and will respond
    I am the same as you. Reinstalled as the new event did not load but I could get in to things no bother. Though I should reinstall and now it is exactly as you say I am on iOS too.

Please devs get a fix for this.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm worse than both of you. New event didn't load so tried reinstalling on Friday, now can't even get in. The normal load bar doesn't even start moving. Have raised a ticket with the help desk but very annoying, missing out on trooper points both sides, as well as all this event and the nine skull quests (inc 250k gold and 3/4 rare souls a day from the vault)

OS
    iOS
    Same here, on top of all the usual ways of trying to fix things, i even upgraded my os to 12.1.1. Same result, may events/wrong heroic souls/no troopers or access to pvp. I can log in and play the grinding game though ;-)

Contacted support and got a reply from Michelle, saying that they are working with this 3rd party provider (?) to find a fix for this issue. Hope it will before the sac event ends, i have a lot for the bbq \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    Good that you got a reply - I have just the suto message I think as a response. No idea but third party to me sounds a little worrying as this can be a way for them to put the blame on others, rather than themselves. Bigger concern if it is a third party on the cheap. I do hope that there is a hot fix for it as my troopers get nothing and I cant do the daily stuff I usually do...other than grind/farm.

A weird one for sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Further to my message earlier, metallicamilo's tactic worked to get in at least. Now just the same as you, no arena, troopers, etc. Did some of the skulls quests but it never marked off which ones I had and hadn't done, ones that I had then wouldn't reload (when I tried without realising it had jumped back to the start via next)

OS
    Android
    +1 here with the same situation.
    I was able to get in the game using Metallicamilo's aproach, but no Arena or LoL access, no troopers and no rewards from the last Guantlet. Also I've got a support ticket response with the same info from Michelle 2 days ago. Since then nothing more received as information about the progress.
    I hope they can make it works soon, before the sacrifice event ends. I have already missed third Tower talisman because of the issue and didn't get any Guantlet rewards. This could cause me problems with new characters materials gathering

OS
    iOS
    Since Gauntlet is no longer available, no Gauntlet rewards were given. Would have had enough fragments for Final Frontier Eddie. No Mariner fragments or Talismans. No Trooper badges... Hopefully developers will credit rewards and compensate players hit by the bug. Not much definitive response on the situation from them...

OS
    iOS
    Does anybody have an idea if this is an account or device issue. The original post said android devices, but that is clearly wrong and i don’t see this as a geographical thing either. And like already mentioned, this 3rd party that is the cause, seem strange, and i can’t help thinking that other hickups could be caused by them

Also, has anybody tried their account on a different device? (or could that be seen as playing with fire ;-)

tex (iPad air 2, ios 12.1.1)
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    Does anybody have an idea if this is an account or device issue. The original post said android devices, but that is clearly wrong and i don’t see this as a geographical thing either. And like already mentioned, this 3rd party that is the cause, seem strange, and i can’t help thinking that other hickups could be caused by them

Also, has anybody tried their account on a different device? (or could that be seen as playing with fire ;-)

tex (iPad air 2, ios 12.1.1)
    I installed the game on my fiancee's phone (exactly the same model as mine) and it's working fine with my Facebook account. Sucks that I can't play on her phone much, so I hope they'll fix it ASAP.