OS
    iOS

How does gauntlet ranking work?

For example this week I have 52/56 wins - and so do several other players. But for some reason the other players are all ranked higher than me - some are ranked even higher than players with more wins and better win %’s.

So what’s the story here?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    For example this week I have 52/56 wins - and so do several other players. But for some reason the other players are all ranked higher than me - some are ranked even higher than players with more wins and better win %’s.

So what’s the story here?
    Number of wins is the first determinant. For all players with the same number of wins, ranking is based on who got to that number of wins with the fewest losses. In the case of a tie on that basis, ranking is determined by which player got there first. More details are given in the Gauntlet section of in-game Help.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Number of wins is the first determinant. For all players with the same number of wins, ranking is based on who got to that number of wins with the fewest losses. In the case of a tie on that basis, ranking is determined by which player got there first. More details are given in the Gauntlet section of in-game Help.
    Ahh - it’s the part about who got there first I was missing - makes sense now thanks.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry but the ranking is BS - I was just bumped out of the top 100 and probably 25 of the players in the top 100 have worse win % than me and got to 52 wins well after me. Why do I even bother with this game? A bunch of grinding and work and then it just cheats you out of just rewards. The clock is ticking and I am itching to delete.