Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi there kkreg!

Just to confirm, can you please let me know if the fragments you are using are the Shadow Wicker Man Soul fragments, or the regular Wicker Man Soul fragments?

The store items will not be purchasable with the Shadow Wicker Man version of those fragments.
    Got it. I'm sure you see the confusion especially with "Wicker" in every instance...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Got it. I'm sure you see the confusion especially with "Wicker" in every instance...
    Plus, the icons on those items in the Store match the Shadow frags, not the regular frags, right?

Edit: Nevermind, I was mistaken - though the two fragments look very similar to one another.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-29-2019 at 04:39 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Connectivity Communication

Doubled the speed the game boots for many lower end devices.

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't breathe
    Attachment 5169
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Attachment 5170
    This rules!
    Same issue about logging.

OS
    iOS
    Do we have to delete and reinstall the app to make it work ? I get the message "about to downolad 10mb blahblah" but then nothing happens. And yes, my wifi is working great.
    I really dont want to delete the app since I dont remember the password of the email I registered with and dont want to lose my account.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Some quick questions about the dungeon event:

1. Which Wicker Man Eddie fragments can be used to buy things in the Store? The News Feed says regular ones, but the icon on the Store items looks like the Shadow ones.

2. Shadow Souls are not appearing in the Store for Wicker Man frags, despite the News Feed saying they should be.

3. The rewards button for the dungeon indicates that the Oracles that drop are Power sub-type. But, the offer in the Store for 2 of them is of the Arcane sub-type. Is that intended?

Thanks! Great dungeon, and great new characters!

These are great questions.

1) The Regular Wicker Man Fragments are used to buy items in the store (rather than the Shadow Wicker Man Fragments), although their fragments do look very similar

2) This issue was addressed in a server update last night. Shadow Souls are now purchasable with Wicker Man Fragments.

3) This is intentional.

And thank you! Happy to hear you are enjoying the dungeon and characters.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismt View Post
    Do we have to delete and reinstall the app to make it work ? I get the message "about to downolad 10mb blahblah" but then nothing happens. And yes, my wifi is working great.
    I really dont want to delete the app since I dont remember the password of the email I registered with and dont want to lose my account.

Thx
    We just released a hotfix this morning that addresses this loading issue. Head to the App/Google Play store and download it now to recieve the fix (no reinstallation required!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    2) This issue was addressed in a server update last night. Shadow Souls are now purchasable with Wicker Man Fragments.
    Thanks, Leviathan! Is it intentional that Shadow Souls are ONLY obtainable in the Store via Wicker Man Fragments? Any chance they will also be available via Ironite directly? Thanks!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    what can you do with shadow wicker man fragments? Only create the soul? when you create and use the soul does it also give you ferryman frags?

OS
    Android
    Nice to see CR and Wickerman Eddies get a pretty good boost. Pity Grim Reaper wasn't afforded similar treatment recently...needs a good stat boost as he now is lagging behind 4* characters. Sure it is time?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Nice to see CR and Wickerman Eddies get a pretty good boost. Pity Grim Reaper wasn't afforded similar treatment recently...needs a good stat boost as he now is lagging behind 4* characters. Sure it is time?
    Totally agree - Grim Reaper deserves a huge upgrade.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Wrong! post
    Last edited by zamasu; 01-31-2019 at 02:49 PM.