OS
    Android

Early Avalon speculations

Since we know a lot of night city characters were released early, does anyone think we have Avalon characters already? I think the dioscuri ones for sure, theres no real explanation for them otherwise. The ninjas might be from it too, although that could just be an extension of Samurai eddie they came up with so idk. I think Clansman eddie will be involved somehow, idk how thatd fit in though.

OS
    Android
    Wouldnt it be funny if the valkyries made it in there somewhere, or maybe the priestesses. I dont think theydve had the content THAT ahead but who knows

OS
    Android
    As I read somewhere in this forum, maybe Ancient Mariner will be related to Avalon, the same way Charlote was related to Night City.

They both was released in gauntlet before the storyline, and Mariner and Island are themed

OS
    Android
    With this speculation of characters related to the release of Avalon. The ninjas would not be related to the Arthurian times. The clansman and his kilt can from a later date. The valkyries may be related due to a Norse presence in England. The Ancient Mariner was based on an ocean going sailing while Avalon is a land base island. The Mayan culture was all but abandoned by the Arthurian time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Maybe this is where Edward the Great will come in. He doesn't fit in anywhere else yet.

OS
    Android
    I would have thought Viking Eddie would be too
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Crusader might as well, but he also might be a century or so too late.

OS
    iOS
    I think it would be safe to assume that this will be more challenging than Night City.

OS
    Android
    Perhaps Morgana and Melin appear among the "mystics" foreseen.

I saw something in the State of the Nation 2019, which may have a lot to do with Avalon:

" [...] One of the biggest features launching this year is our Guilds System. Guilds is a new game mode that will allow players to create and customize Guild and face off against other Clans to compete for the power of the Gods! In this feature, we'll be drawing from Medieval Maiden and Dark Ages lore for the theme and will also include the ability to chat in-game with other live players, in real-time [...]"

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...he-Nation-2019

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654