Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I can hang in there now but these two are inpenetrable for me, I must be doing something wrong...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I've been using Benji to cast fury immediately then switching to Final Frontier in second round and using the Crucibel of Pain move to heal block, then hit him with either Killer Prime or Corrupt Rescuer,
    depending who has Ascension or Critical Strike and switch to Piece of Mind and use his fury. You can do this in two or three rounds without being threatened. It may be better to use Angel's idea and use Val instead of Corrupt Rescuer.

OS
    Android
    I'm using Val Lillith Icarus and POM/BBE I don't have KP, it's been 20 minutes and every time I take a chunk out of Shadow Wickerman it recharges... just about over it....

OS
    iOS
    i personally did breegs Valkyrie KP Witchdoctor

OS
    Android
    I'm doing this on the boss wave:
    Lilith basic ability, to put perfect corruption (difficult in the first turn);
    Horus basic ability, to remove anything from the destiny;
    BBE, fury move;
    CR, basic ability ...
    In the next turn I repeat, but when it comes to BBE, I use the basic ability of the past to activate something of the warlord, taking advantage of perfect immunity for 3turns.
    Usually the Shadow WM dies in the third round.
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 01-29-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    rags, I would replace Lilith with Corrupt Rescuer, She can hit pretty hard too. If you lead with Benji's fury you want need the Lilith. Hit him with Val, then the Corrupt Rescuer. In the second round use Final Frontier to heal block him. Most of the time you will finish him in the second round. If it does go to the 3rd round just hit him with the space chick again and use Piece of Mind's fury to finish him. I lost several times before I found this strategy but it worked 100% after I knew what to do

OS
    iOS
    Posted and copied here as I did not see this before I posted in Announcements:-

This dungeon does not seem to be nearly as tough as prior dungeons.
    My auto play teams:-

Easy
    DDE
    Osiris
    Gunner Banshee
    Gunner Lillith

Hard
    Alexander Eddie
    Charlotte
    Sekhmet
    Warrior Undead Warrior

Madness
    Benji - Angel/Energy
    Sentinel Desert Marauder - Eternal
    Killer Prime - Immunity/Warlord/Sustinaing
    Sentinel Troll - Shell/Fortune

Heals are great and Benji keeps Perfect Immunity up so no worries from Ferryman. Usually finishes in under 2:30 minutes. Best time was 1:01. Benji will often use Nightmares to Perfect Corrupt Wickerman Eddie and block his Destiny set. As long as you block his beneficial effects he is toast. Sentinel Lillith could also help as well as any ally or Eddie that can corrupt or block. You definitely want to have Perfect Immunity up though because if not you have about 1 round if Doom lands on you before you blow up. Cant wait to see the Arena paired with with Mystic Eddie and Ferrymen.

OS
    Android
    Sentinel madness on manual:

BBE - eternals
    Corrupt rescuer - snow/paralisis (don't think that matters much in this level)
    Icarus - destiny/ some greens
    KP - immortality/energy (I know, I got him recently and just put something quickly)

The key as you said above is just to use BBE fury, then apply perfect corruption and just aim at the wickerman. I expected a harder battle after a failed with a trooper's FFE and lost miserably.

Anyways, I think I will take the the hex set and skip the grind this time. How the rest of you feel?
    vov-7058

angelkelly
    Try placing flash talismans on both P.O.M Eddie and Val for extra damage, and replace Lilith with corrupt rescuer. You could probably get away with placing any random green set on her with warlord talismans or just eternal for extra security. Just make sure to always cast P.O.M Eddie power move before round 1, 4 and especially the last to ensure you don't get hit by any negative effects.

OS
    Android
    I just wanted to thank you all for your help, you probably think I should have had that covered easily but it just wasn't going down that way...
    I eventually set myself up with BBE,FFE, POM, SCR,SDG, Horus, on the 10th successful run now...

I placed Angel and Energy on everything I could, except FFE... oh and Horus with Eternals.. anyhow Many Thanks!